[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I've been dreaming of starting my own news ne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: RedPillmedianetwork.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
RedPillmedianetwork.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
Hey guys, I've been dreaming of starting my own news network like Alex Jones did with Infowars. I call it "Red Pill Media" network and just put out my first radio podcast. You don't have to listen to it all but this has been something I've worked on for a while and would love to get some feedback from people here since I know a lot of you post on /pol/ and this is a pretty slow board. Let me know what you think https://youtu.be/iOSvlU_qL2k
>>
>>2117355
What coin do you want us to buy?
>>
you can't even fucking upload a video and you want to compete with alex jones?
>>
>>2117355
Shill people your coins at the end of each video instead of supplements
>>
>>2117355
I'm not seeing a video here, OP.
>>
>>2117423
Bit coins
>>
>>2117355
>>2117423
You know who to buy

the only coin breaking the jewish stranglehold on childhood memes and enticing people to look into family friendly and white productivity mindsets
>>
>>2117355

Start a coin called RedPill instead; Say it's designed to to protect the freedom of the press.
>>
>>2117355
>>2117423
>>2117446
>>2117460
>>2117503
>>2117561
>>2117573
>>2117577
im sorry guys i forgot the right link this is my video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOSvIU_qL2k&t=1s
please give honest feedback
>>
>>2117585
Just saying right off the bat, prerecorded podcasts with a slideshow generally bore me.
And for a title such as that, I certainly don't feel justified in spending 30 minutes of my life into this.
>>
>>2117585
I'm bored and watching crypto go up so I'm gonna listen

if you go all
>muh subhumans are as good as you and meee!
>muh muslims dindu nuffin
>jews aren't so bad if they stay in israel

It's getting turned off
>>
>>2117690
thanks let me know what you think
>>
>>2117695
Bring up the protocols of zion or else you're just an alex jones copy
>1776 worldwide

kek'd audibly you sperg
>>
>>2117695
>>2117585
>the rock
>the perfect combo for today

kek'd
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.