[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT I want to hear your petty excuses why you are NOT on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 356.png (26KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
356.png
26KB, 800x509px
ITT I want to hear your petty excuses why you are NOT on the Myriad train yet
>>
File: J1wuW41H[1].png (114KB, 471x471px) Image search: [Google]
J1wuW41H[1].png
114KB, 471x471px
By heaven, MYR already hit 48 sat.

You folks are missing out.
>>
49 already
>>
im in the myriad
>>
>>2116527
i don't know why but i can't stop staring at this colorful token.......... it's sucking me in.
>>
>>2116527
Because its been pumped and is ready to dump.
>>
The three primary multi-algorithm coins are DGB, XVG and AUR. DGB has mooned and XVG is in the process of mooning. That only leaves AUR which has been slowly gaining volume and price over the last few days and it might be the next one to rise sharply.

All three of these coins have a purpose. DGB is trying to become a major gaming currency. XVG is trying to implement privacy in a different manner than the other major privacy coins. AUR is trying to become the main cryptocurrency of Iceland.

What is MYR's purpose? As far as I can tell it's just a coin. Why should I buy MYR when these other multi-algorithm coins already exist? Is MYR trying to accomplish anything besides just being a coin?
>>
>>2116869

MYR (in the process of changing to XMY) is different from those coins in the following ways:
1. It came first
2. It has fair mining rewards
3. It is better designed

The three coins you mention consider multi-algo just another feature. They don't appreciate how important it is, and how much development is yet to be done on multi-algo. Multi-algo addresses one of Bitcoin's biggest uncertainties which is the possible continuing centralization of sha2 mining.

Now, to get more into the details of each coin you mentioned:

AUR: 50% premined. You can argue it was distributed fairly among Icelanders... trawl through hundreds of Bitcointalk threads to get to the truth, if you care to... On the technical side, it is on a nearly 5 year old Bitcoin code base and it's got Qubit mining which Myriad forked out as soon as ASICs hit it.

XVG: The first few blocks had enormous rewards. Definitely compares unfavourably to Myriad in that way, but then again so do 90% of alts. So on with the technical points... It is not in any way private as advertised. At least, your its tx's aren't. It's also based on nearly 5 year old Bitcoin codebase and has some crappy algorithm choices such as x17.

DGB: Well, they did finally bring their code up to date recently. Now it's the most recent version of core, and sports segwit. Segwit is good for pumping but debatable if it's good for the coin's future. It's still got Qubit. It has a laughable target block time of 15s which will probably end up killing the coin. The marketed nonsense about scaling is pure lies. Also, it has a hidden premine, and devs hardforked to change rewards and basically instamine the coin a few times.
>>
>>2117005

This doesn't answer the question about what MYR is trying to achieve beyond being a coin with an innovative proof-of-work technology. So what if MYR was first? Google the history of Xerox, Microsoft and Apple Computer to understand that simply being the first to implement technology doesn't mean squat. The winners are the ones who can implement, apply and then market the new technology.
>>
>>2117210

If you think the way to win is by taking an honest coin, cloning it, premining it, making development decisions that are actually worse than the original, and then marketing it by lying out your ass, then go ahead and invest in the other multi-algo coins. XMY is currently cheaper and has greater possible returns without any of that baggage. As I said, multi-algo attempts to solve one of the biggest problems in Bitcoin. That is a big enough project in itself. All these premined copies that do multi-algo and multiple other projects at the same time will fail to deliver in the end.
>>
>>2116869
YOU DON'T SEE FOOL! THIS COIN HAS THE TECH, THE SERVICE WHICH CIA CAN'T EVEN HOPE TO COMPETE AGAINST! YOU DON'T DESERVE A LAMBO!
>>
>>2117210
YES IT CAME FIRST! NOT SECOND BUT FIRST! THE OTHERS ARE PRETENDERS AND THE KING WILL REIGN SUPREME.

>>2117005
PEON! FOOL! ARE YOU MAD?! THE LAMBO IS THERE IN THE MOON NAY YOU DENY THE GLORY OF MYR THE SUPREME COIN THAT WILL DOMINATE EVERYTHING INCLUDING YOUR ANUS!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.