[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long does it take for bittrex to fucking compute that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bitcoin-perfecthue.jpg (247KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-perfecthue.jpg
247KB, 1280x800px
How long does it take for bittrex to fucking compute that you just sent bitcoin to your wallet? I sent some bitcoin from coinbase using the wallet code from bittrex and it still isn't showing twenty minutes later? Is this going to take days or what?
>>
Btc is plagued by shitty code and it will remain that way for a while
>>
I transfered like an hour ago and it was fast, check blockchain.info
>>
>>2115959
but not from coinbase
>>
>>2115929
Dont you know how bitcoin work?
It's not up to bittrex, its the entire bitcoin chain and its workers taking ages. Just look at blockchain.info unprocessed transfers.

Took me ~14 hours to transfer 10 bucks from blockchain to bittrex.
>>
You fucked up. I convert to ethereum to transfer anything i want now. It's fast and the fee is only a couple of cents
>>
>>2115929
BTC has a huge backlog of unconfirmed transactions. It's becoming a serious problem with BTC, and it's whats fueling a split in the developers behind it.
>>
>>2116176
Is the same with ETH, I just got a Jaxx wallet and sent $1 worth through from my wallet to Bittrex and it says it was confirmed but I don't see it in my ETH wallet im Bittrex. It feels wicked slow.
>>
>>2116176
there's no split in the developers, like 95% of them want segwit

It's the fucking chinese with the phony asicboost hack that will fight it
>>
FUCK FINALLY
I reloaded the page and my balance appeared. Jesus.

Well, now I know I won't lose anything. Thanks for the reassurance that it was only network lag.
>>
You have to send into Bittrex's distribution frame first: 1NcmtraRWyQ6o2a2JKpf9Nh5dLbkscWmba

Processes finish into your account, trade shitcoins
>>
>>2116176
There is no disagreement or split. Everyone wants Segwit and when that happens BTC will surge like crazy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.