[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi anons, Canadians take note: DO NOT USE QUADRIGA CX. Bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_njz6spmC7T1qz9xzs.jpg (14KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_njz6spmC7T1qz9xzs.jpg
14KB, 500x303px
Hi anons,

Canadians take note: DO NOT USE QUADRIGA CX. Bunch of scamming cunts. If you've ever been unfortunate enough to deal with their customer service you'll know what I mean.

I'm currently sending them one email every day just to get them to wire my money to me. So far they've stopped responding.

My plan is to patiently email them until I get my money, and then I'm going to launch a one-man smear campaign to ruin their reputation.

Ideas?
>>
>>2111648
ive used them and didnt have a problem
>>
>>2111671
When have you used them? And in what capacity? Did you just use it to buy BTC? Then that isn't a problem. It's withdrawing that is the problem. And it's probably a recent change in staff.

Check out their snotty responses on Facebook, you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>2111671
Unless you're a shill or employee of Quadriga, in which case you're a twat and you can go fuck yourself after you give me back my money.
>>
>>2111690
>>2111700>
>2111690

shitt I used them back in january I cashed out 2.88 BTC and they send me a cheque, took a few weeks
>>
>>2111648
Processed literally tens of thousands of $ in and out of my QCX accout without an issue ever. They never took more than 48h to get back to me by email.
>>
>>2111735
Well I'm happy you got out fine Anon. Just don't use them again cause you might seriously get burned.
>>
>>2111747

Okay, again, how recently we talking?
>>
>>2111750
they're just refusing to wire the money? my bank doesnt support wire transfers so i have it directly linked to my chequing
>>
>>2111648
So what would you recommend as an alternative for someone that lives in Canada.
>>
what withdrawal method did you use OP? i used the express interact about a year ago and had no problems
>>
>>2112052
I used the bank wire option.

>>2111866
Keep a BTC wallet and withdraw cash when you need from ATMs. Also localbitcoins, craiglist?

I mean there's always Poloniex right? I just feel like their customer service is A) inept and B) rude about it. A is fine by me, B isn't.
>>
>>2112139
I'm new to bitcoin and I used a bitcoin ATM but they charged me 6% service charge. I'm assuming they would charge the same amount when I withdraw.
>>
>>2111648
>600 emails later
>listen I dont even know who you are or what a "bitbean" is, but I'm filing harrassment charges against you
>>
>>2112139
be patient with bank wires dude, they take notoriously long but eventually the money will be in your account. Just be patient. How much are you wiring? and when did you request the wire?
>>
>>2111648
Get a parallegal, pay $120 for initial consultation and $120 to send them a threatening letter with deadlines and shit

You'll have your money in no time
>>
>>2111648
What other leaf exchanges are there? & why can't they wire to your savings account?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.