[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/ Here's some old foreign currency from a long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

File: mone1.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mone1.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
Hello /biz/

Here's some old foreign currency from a long dead relative. Any of it worth anything?

more pics incoming
>>
File: mone2.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mone2.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
>>
File: mone3.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mone3.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
>>
File: mone4.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mone4.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>>
File: mone5.jpg (30KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
mone5.jpg
30KB, 337x450px
>>
File: mone6.jpg (1KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
mone6.jpg
1KB, 50x50px
>>
File: mone7.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mone7.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
>>
>>2108440
The coins with the yellow/golden centre, silver ring around and the big number 1 on one side, and in the other side, the eagle symbol on the centre with leaves pattern on the silver ring, are Mexican pesos.

Now, as you can guess, the coins with the same symbol, but made entirely with a dark yellow/golden metal, and weird shape are also mexican coins, but those are centavos (cents), a fraction of a peso. One peso = hundred centavos (no shit, Sherlock!), and both are, perhaps, the lower denominations still in use in here. We have twenty and ten centavos coins, but basically nobody uses them, few people bother picking them from the floor, and is a burden to pay anything with them, because you need a full jar to pay for a 600ml soda.

Now, going back to your collection, given the difference in sizes, I think you have some 2 pesos coins. So, if this pic >>2108512 is the entirety of the collection, I would say you have... around 15 mexican pesos, which is like 80 cents, or 0.72 Euro.

None of the tickets are Mexican.

You should try to categorize the coins by the symbol, so you can put together all the coins from the same country, that would help anons to identify them.
>>
File: mex%201a.jpg (96KB, 407x172px) Image search: [Google]
mex%201a.jpg
96KB, 407x172px
>>2109204
Last week I was in mexico and tried to spend a 2000 peso note. The bartender laughed at me. So I stuck it in his tip jar.
>>
>>2108440
What kind of crypto coins are those?
>>
>>2109204
>You should try to categorize the coins by the symbol, so you can put together all the coins from the same country, that would help anons to identify them.

i'll get on it. Some of this shit I can't really read though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.