[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>RDD Top 5 Volume within 24 hours >RDD 400% increase in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 9

File: HODL RDD.jpg (141KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
HODL RDD.jpg
141KB, 1200x673px
>RDD Top 5 Volume within 24 hours
>RDD 400% increase in value within 24 hours
>RDD Real coin with real devs and real future
>RDD integration with facebook,reddit,twitch,twitter,instagram,camwhores
>RDD has first market test at 22 sats
>RDD find new solid floor at 13 sats
>RDD now climbing for the real push to 35+ sats

All you weak motherfuckers who shit their pants and sold on the dip are literally making me rich.

This is not your typical pump and dump. Redd-ID is released any day now and when that happens you can expect the real moon mission to launch.

Don't be the retard telling us a greentext story how you sold all your RDD for $1000 when you could of made $100,000 if you help for 3 months.

If you can't see why the dip and stagnation is a strong signal of a heavy pump incoming then you are destined to be a poor fag.
>>
We go again tomorrow boys, night time in half the world. Be patient.
>>
>>2105646
Bought at 4 sat, wacking off to keep strong.

This coin had 10 btc volume 2 days ago, it is 1100 btc volume now. Just chill out.
>>
File: RDDCOINISHEREBLING.jpg (424KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RDDCOINISHEREBLING.jpg
424KB, 1280x1024px
And just like that we're back to 15 sats with whales starting to dump whole BTC back in.

How fucking weak handed are you retards. You'll be the same fuckers buying back in at 50 sats.
>>
>>2105704
>sold at peak
>quadurpled my money
>buy back in on dip
Bitch please
>>
Bought at 5
Sold at 16,15,14
hands were too weak
>>
Bought at 8 and 10 and was too pussy to sell at the peak but I also had a long term strategy because of redd Id and the literal integration into Reddit.

I'm hoping this becomes a triple or quadruple sat coin. How long till big news announcements come about? 1.8 mil holder here
>>
>>2105666
Trips confirms
>>
Do you lads plan on selling at a certain sat, or are you holding for months until significant gains are realized?
>>
Is this good or bad? Just noticed.
>>
File: Screenshot (23).png (48KB, 1348x411px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (23).png
48KB, 1348x411px
>>2107214

Whoops meant to attach this
>>
lessons learned:

if you dont have disposable money dont spend it on shitcoin for daytrade stick to long term projects

still managed to make gains
>>
>>2107238
No the real lesson you need to learn is hold.
>>
>>2107245
theres money to be made in pnd
>>
>>2107245
This
>>
File: RDD Redemption.jpg (293KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
RDD Redemption.jpg
293KB, 960x540px
Time to lasso the moon!
>>
File: RDD.png (38KB, 1446x361px) Image search: [Google]
RDD.png
38KB, 1446x361px
>>2107233
Heh...nothing personnel kiddo..
*vanishes into the shadows*
>>
the RDD run is not over yet, tomorrow we go again boys
>>
>>2107287
Lol what, its only 4pm here friendo
>>
>>2107238
Funny I learned the exact opposite. I made $1500.
>>
I feel a REDDCOIN RESSURECTION coming on. Get in now boys
>>
>>2107308
too risky

almost lost everything
>>
>>2107287
Yeah I know. It's the same thing as yesterday. It'll probably pump around mid day for NY early morning for CA every day until it gets to 50さ. Then it'll be really iffy. I'm waiting til tomorrow morning to get back in though. I dont want to waste my buy order when there aren't enough people watching. I want to encourage more gains. Remember that markets alre literally about spreading memes.
>>
Make RDD do something
>>
>>2107315
I was 100% sure I could make money. I just didn't know how much. I didn't get greedy and left with only slightly above 3x profit.
>>
someone keeps buying 5 RDDs a second

the fuck
>>
>>2107329
Tomorrow friend... tomorrow.
>>
>>2107338
They're trying to encourage participation. Tgey want the recent orders to all be buys and for the walls to be slowly chipping down.
>>
FUCKING HELL the last confirmations my bitcoins are taking an eternity. 0/3 for like an hour. is this normal?
>>
>>2107341
Is RDD a hold or PnD? I can't figure this one out. On one hand I want to ride it for months and see where it takes me, but cashing out at 300% has it's allure as well. pls respond
>>
File: v.png (23KB, 1199x292px) Image search: [Google]
v.png
23KB, 1199x292px
What's wrong with all these penny buys? I can't believe a real person is doing it, it's so fucking fast. It's like some bot is intentionally manipulating the market history.
>>
>>2107367
just cash out what you invested, and hold, it's basically FREE MONEY
>>
>>2107375
Yeah just saw them popping up as well, has anyone seen these before?
>>
>>2107325

I love it when people pull totally arbitrary number out of their ass... exactly what indication or evidence do you have that supports it's stagnate or drop off when it hits 50 sats?
>>
>>2107381
>They're trying to encourage participation. Tgey want the recent orders to all be buys and for the walls to be slowly chipping down.

Read the fucking thread
>>
>>2107367
Hold bro, this is a legit good idea. Definitely not bitcoin level in prospects but for its niche market it will do well. I expect it to steadily rise to about 50 sat over the next couple of months with the reddID implementation coming through.

Of course expect plenty of pump and dumps along the way but ignore the noise. Get more now and forget about it for 2 months and see just how much you've made
>>
>>2107396
Good to hear some sound reasoning in these threads. I'm all for hype, but I get nervous when literally seven shill threads pop up at once.
>holding 3.14mil RDD
>>
I will cash everything out and when it dumps I will buy some just for holding and expecting
>>
Increased to 7 RRD's a second. It's coming boys, it's coming
>>
Slowly but surely
>>
I just hope my fucking btc get confirmed so I can buy some more of these while the price is low.

FUUUUCK
>>
How long will it take to be worth 30 cents?

It's $0.000301 right now.
>>
can i buy a few with a credit card?
>>
>>2107474
Unfortunately not, buy some BTC from coinbase soon and hope that you can still get on this rocketship to the moon
>>
>>2107486
why do i need to buy btc? why doesnt my currency allow for it to be bought?

why is btc important? this shit is for public use.
>>
>>2107474
Sorry mate, but Coinbase will give you your coins in about 5-6 DAYS. It's the reason I missed the DGB moon mission, because CB is a slow platform. Good for cold storage tho.
>>
>>2107500
well how do i mine shit? post good shit posts on reddit?

is this monetizing reddit posts and ties them to btc? why not a pay pal account?
>>
>>2107387
Shittones of people have to buy now to get out of this stable rut. Those people most likely won't start selling off until 50 if they buy in at prices from 15-25 unless something specific scares them off before hand. If you can break through the insurmountable sell walls at 20-25 then confidence should be high enough to carry you to 50 without too much delay.
>>
>>2107500
credit card is instant if your bank allows the transaction to go through.. *which 99% of the time it won't because their transaction system is based out of the US*

you just have to call to verify the charges and you're good to go.. shouldn't take more than a few minutes
>>
Lots of random high buys coming in, to the moon
>>
>>2107539
When's the next break point? When do I sell?
>>
>>2107537
we sell crypto
>>
Back at 17 and the buys are coming in fast. Prob going to 25 sat this time???
>>
>>2107549
30 then rebuy the dip. Long term looks pretty good as well so don't feel too bad about just holding it. You need strong hands to make big bucks.
>>
we at 17 now and chinks/gooks are waking up

this is it, liftoff soon
>>
Bid wall for 16 sat is only 3 btc, hope no one has weak hands
>>
>>2107589
Oh its growing even, nice 3.28 now
>>
>>2107579
Yeah this coin is mooning again. If it keeps going at this rate that 18 sell barrier will be down in minutes. I'm loading up more. It's so fucking obvious if you look at market orders. You'd have to be a complete retard to not make money
>>
File: 1484523457802.png (273KB, 614x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484523457802.png
273KB, 614x499px
IT'S GOING BACK UP
I FUCKING KNEW IT
GET FUCKED YOU WEAK-HANDED ANXIOUS FAGGOTS
>>
The FOMO is gonna hit hard soon
>>
>>2107564
Sounds reasonable, DGB is the long-term hold, agreed?
>>
>>2107618
seriously look at this shit. over 1300 btc just on this board alone. we have a lot of power here. thats why you all need to take advtange when someone starts shilling a new shitcoin.

i need a fucking 4 chan pass fuck thsse captchas
>>
>>2107618
YOu think that since it's been traded so much it'll be on their exchange's top list or something?
>>
File: 246.png (27KB, 815x514px) Image search: [Google]
246.png
27KB, 815x514px
My earlier prognosis was almost accurate, after all
>>
>>2107615
Are you selling at 30 or holding long term?
>>
Bought in at 7, took my profits at 13.
Just bought back in at 16.
>>
Just saw someone buy 2.9btc worth of RDD, topkek
>>
gotta wait for my pay pal account to confirm in 2-3 days.

what do you think the price of these will be then?

how do i sell them to get money back?
>>
>>2107653
Absolutely holding long term. This is actually a good idea. I keep buying more just before sell walls go down and that keeps giving me nice boosts
>>
>>2107663
You can exchange them with a lot of other cryptos using shapeshift.io
>>
>>2107615
fuck it. I have 1mil but I could go for another mil.

LETS DO IT BOYS!
>>
>>2107663
The second pump will be over by then.
>>
>>2107649
When will we blow past 17? What's the end goal tonight?
>>
>>2107635
lol. they have no partnerships and lied about it.

the entirety of what they have is a minecraft server where you can spend DGB to buy cosmetic shit you can get for free on any other server.
I guess their site also sells gaming cards... but I could also just buy gaming cards with BTC and not have to worry about it dropping like a fucking rock and my money disapearing.
>>
>>2107671
ok but how do i exchange them for actual american dollars
>>
>>2107685
Japan and china might push it to 20. I'm still gonna stay out until tomorrow morning. I already made alot of money. No need to tie it up until it starts moving again, and the 20's are the barrier here.
>>
>>2107702
Sell it for Bitcoin, move that bitcoin to coinbase and sell for $$$

Literally reverse way you bought it
>>
FUCK YEAH

My btc got confirmed

FLY ME TO THE MOON BABY
>>
>>2107719
Thatta lad. Get in now before China pushes it into the mid 20s. If we're lucky, we double our money tonight.
>>
While everyone is focus on Reddcoin, Monacoin is slowly creeping up the charts. Monacoin is Japan's number two or three altcoin fyi.
>>
>>2107649

Confirmed illuminati.
>>
>>2107764

What's Monacoin's thing?
>>
>>2107764
Could I get into a pink salon if I had enough of them?
>>
What's with the sells? It doesn't look like a dump, but wtf is happening
>>
File: b.png (7KB, 1196x58px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
7KB, 1196x58px
Wow, there's some whale buying
>>
Buy a million. Hold half, trade half
>>
>>2107818
>6 grand
>whale

Lol dude
>>
>>2107818
FOLLOW THE BIG MONEY
>>2107808
cheap coins, I'll take them
>>
It seems like they are keeping it at 15sats, probably this isn't time for liftoff yet.

Can't go to sleep yet I guess ..
>>
>>2107842
Get Blockfolio have it set repeat alarms.
>>
>>2107851

will do
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.