[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK FUCK FUCK /biz/. I have an interview in TWO hours, I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: interview.jpg (297KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
interview.jpg
297KB, 2000x1000px
FUCK FUCK FUCK /biz/. I have an interview in TWO hours, I am so fucking nervous. Of course the HR representative is some little qt straight out of college. I have bad, BAD experiences when it comes to interviews, how THE FUCK do I not make a fool of myself? I get so nervous, voice cracks, dry throat, shaky hands/feet... As always I'll force myself into the interview, but I always end up making a fool of myself. Thinking of questions right on the spot, it's fucking pure torture, FUCK NORMIES

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Just tell her how you feel about that. Don't forget to ask how normie she is.
>>
Buy RDD.
>>
Remember that none of this really matter and the interviewers will end up buried under the ground just like the rest of us eventually. Alter your mindset so that you believe that you're their equal and it's just a conversation rather than you being the grateful goy that needs to prove himself to get the job.
>>
Yea OP wtf. They should be impressing you, not the other way around.
>>
>>2103686
They should be. It's a shit job and I'd be willing to bet the job has a super high turnover rate.
>>
>>2103448
Learn some social skills you fucking dweeb.
>>
>>2103448
>FUCK NORMIES
>RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Go to your interview, and then no matter how it goes, never come back to 4chan. You need to spend some time in the real world, OP.
>>
>>2104060
I'm back. It was pretty shit, the piece of shit company wants a SECOND fucking interview for this piece of shit wage cuck job. FUCK that shit, I'd rather be a fucking neet then spend all this fucking time trying to get a nigger job.
>>
>>2105328
damn nigga haha, hows the strats never been employed
>>
>>2103448
Aren't HR people the absolute worst? Literally fucking useless slags who studied psychology at uni.

Anyways, my advice. Just take a shot before you go in.
>>
buy RDD and feel better instantly anon
by the time you're done with the interview you won't _need_ a job
>>
File: 1462045435796.jpg (111KB, 359x478px) Image search: [Google]
1462045435796.jpg
111KB, 359x478px
>>2105328
>we told him he needs to interview again
>bet we can make him interview a 3rd time
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.