[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>throw 10 bucks at a few shitcoins in the morning >already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1439873305194.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194.png
82KB, 239x229px
>throw 10 bucks at a few shitcoins in the morning
>already a 100% return by the evening

How rich are you guys? Should I put in more?
>>
>>2096859
crypto currency is a scam
>>
>>2096859
>How rich are you guys? Should I put in more?
I made $30k in one day after putting $50k cash, no margin. Don't recommend it though.
>>
>>2096947
Were you able to withdraw or is it sitting in some exchange?
>>
>>2096957
I sold it on coinbase and took my gains completely.
Later I lost it trading, but that's another story.
>>
>>2097008
Lost it trading crypto or stocks?

I also want to throw a similar amount at crypto, but the thought of it shooting down instead of up is enough to give me a panic attack.
>>
>>2097026
I lost it when I bought BTC and held it without watching it everyday.
I was too busy to monitor it, and let it drop too much.
This was back in 2013.
>>
>>2097041
In 2013 I was able to quite accurately predict the pump and pop so I made it out with like 30% profit when some people literally lost their houses.

This boom though is different. I thought it would pop when BTC reached 1500 and ETH reached 50, but everything keeps on going up, especially the alts. There is no end in sight. It might as well go up a ton again - there's no telling. Investing is literally a coin toss at this point.
>>
>>2097026
>the thought of it shooting down instead of up is enough to give me a panic attack
It's harder to trade now than the original runup in 2013. That was the first time crypto ran up, so everyone was believing it would go up forever.
I was comfortable throwing a lot of money during that run up.

Now everyone knows crypto will fall hard, so it's harder to trade.
>>
>>2097069
thing is, everyone is also acutely aware of what happened to bitcoin last time it fell to 200
>>
>>2097090
In my opinion, no one is aware that Bitcoin even fell like that. The last week has been a craze with no end in sight. You throw money at the coins, and they throw double, triple or 10x back. Chasing the dragon is very addicting, especially when your stack gets multiplied every other day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.