[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so shitty? It's literally just scamcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0987.jpg (57KB, 600x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0987.jpg
57KB, 600x359px
Why is this board so shitty? It's literally just scamcoins and bitching about college majors

No real estate, stock, bonds, business ownership, or financial planning threads to speak of
>>
Why don't you go to your yatch club for those things, richfag?
>>
>>2096478

Here's my financial plan:

save some of my money I make from my job
daytrade crypto at work
>>
because when someone points it out, they'll just scream this board is for memecoin containment.

if 4chan actually had mods, that care about board quality, they'd realize: no, threads with 4 replies x10 about the same coin are not discussing a single thing.

we can either start a coin board or make spamming coin threads bannable.
>>
>>2096478
because shilling scamcoins can be profitable
>>
Fuck off to /r/personalfinance you little faggot. We're trying to make money here and enjoy it while we still have working joints and a penis.
>>
>No stocks, bonds
Grandpa go to bed plz
>>
fuck off grandpa
>>
Everyone here has to build capital trading scamcoins first before stocks become somewhat interesting
>>
>>2096505
Tbh just go to reddit for all that shit
>>
>>2096497
>we can either start a coin board
THEY ALREADY STARTED A COIN BOARD THIS IS THE COINBOARD
>>
>>2096527
This

And even then..
>>
>>2096478
people made more money on these scam coins than you nocoiners can even imagine.
Stop being a hater and do some fucking research u mug.
>>
>Another thread about how they hate /biz/
Surely THIS ONE will fix it!
>>
>>2096497
This board was made to keep crypto threads off of /g/. You don't like it? Go to reddit. End of discussion.
>>
>>2096549
Doubt the majority of shitcoin shills have made more than $1000 from their """investments"""
>>
>>2096478
and i wouldnt have it any other way
>>
>>2096536
>>2096564
>because when someone points it out, they'll just scream this board is for memecoin containment.

like clockwork my friends. spamming threads is a bannable offense. no i don't need 5 theads about dgb. and another 5 threads about rdd's 10% rise/fall every 10 minutes.

why would i go to reddit when i've been on 4chan since 2005 - 2008. i've been here so long, i can truly say newfags are cancer.
>>
>>2096478
because endless shilling and duplicate threads about cryptocrap bumps anything else off the board. it also chased anyone outside of trolls and shills out of here

this board serves its purpose. i dont want to see these losers on /g/ again
>>
>>2096538
I long for the day i can live off dividends, until then i'll be sweating through the night holding cryptos and wagecucking during the day
>>
We need a memecoin board to contain the cancer so that we can actually talk about real economic stuff.
>>
>>2096939
/biz/ in a nutshell

>XYZ COIN IS MOONING IN 2 HOURS!!!
all day every day for all eternity.
>post a thread about hard asset investment like gold, silver, mining companies, etc, get shit on
>"Hurrrrr gold is worthless. Silver is worthless. 3M will create synthetic gold tomorrow!" -t increasingly nervous memecoin speculator for 9235th time this year.

Meanwhile people just keep creating new coins that start super low, buy a shit ton of their own coin that they created, then watch all the kiddies rush in and drive it up before selling off and starting over.
>>
>>2096478
It's because most people who browse 4chan are autistic neets with no jobs thus no money to invest in real shit like real estate you richfag.
>>
>>2096478

>mfw the denizens of this board have made more with their various shitcoins than any subreddit full of stockfags
>>
>>2096567
I've made $21k
>>
>>2096478
>No real estate, stock, bonds, business ownership, or financial planning threads to speak of

probably because 90% of 4chan kids (well, aplies to regular citizens too) are piss poor and do not own stocks or anything like that
>>
> read posts about us going to the moon daily
> ignore
> muh 5% returns
when will the nocoiners learn?
>>
File: nocoiners_btfo.png (9KB, 403x97px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners_btfo.png
9KB, 403x97px
>>2096567

41 grand CDN since Jan 1st

Get fucked, faggot
>>
>what are realized gains
protip: your coinfolio means nothing
>>
File: 1.jpg (94KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
94KB, 432x768px
>>2096567
I've been in crypto for literally 1 week.............. stupid nocoiner
>>
>>2097140

I'll post my sells at 3k/4k BTC soon, don't worry.
>>
>>2096497
This board was initially made to keep buttcoin threads off of /g/
>>
File: 9dvZZ9z.jpg (165KB, 921x800px) Image search: [Google]
9dvZZ9z.jpg
165KB, 921x800px
>>2096478

Just wanted to open the same thread. Mods, can we have /nocoins/ please and ban everyone trying cryptoshit pump&dump schemes over there?
>>
>>2097297
I'm UK too bro, what's your background
>>
File: 1495059499695.png (664KB, 1584x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1495059499695.png
664KB, 1584x3000px
>>2097598
its not too late
>>
>>2097608

I have some nice tulips in my garden. How much would you like to pay for them. How about this red-yellow one. Freshly imported from the Netherlands. Just costs you about the price of your house, okay? Deal?
>>
>>2097570
that doesn't change that spamming threads is bannable.
>>
>>2097643
No one is spamming anything you salty fuck. Multiple people creting different threads about one topic isnt spamming.
>>
>no one is spamming
posted 5 mins apart earlier
>>2096407
>>2096452

and it wouldnt take long to dig up half a dozen other examples
>>
>>2096478
just paste this in the filter and press the hide button.
BYC|ark|Rdd|LTC|WAVES|posw|GNT|XRP|eth|btc|XBY|Steem|REDDCOIN|DOGE|ripple|DGB
blockchain|ETHEREUM|*coin|Digibyte|crypto|ogre|bitcoin|BitBay|nocoiner|coin*|Monero
>>
All financial planning means to me is "Dont spend more than you earn, and make good investments"
>>
>implying the old system is any better than another

It's just a different way of making bills old man. Its not really just sit back and buy what people are shilling. You only get a part of of here.

Besides if a majority of the community of which you are part lf the population is talkong about something, don't you think its a good idea to try to listen?

You don't make money because you don't make money
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.