[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i become a collegecuck or try to start a business/learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CR3rmRhWUAA0i8b.jpg (49KB, 600x333px)
CR3rmRhWUAA0i8b.jpg
49KB, 600x333px
Should i become a collegecuck or try to start a business/learn a trade, /biz/? note im 20 and live on my own
>>
>>2093943
You should probably get into a shitcoin at the point the great Shilling starts over here
>>
Invent your own crypto coin and become a shillNEET
>>
>>2093984
til not doing it already for months. /biz/ is my shithole where you bot spam all types of shitcoins.
>>
>>2093990
literally poo in loo colors on my ID, you know whats up.
>>
>>2093943
think of it this way; by the time people your age graduate with their degrees in 4,5,6 years, you've already got nearly half a decade of real-world business experience under your belt. If you work like a maniac during that time (while they're drinking and partying), your skillset will be so advanced that they'll never be able to catch up; even if you fail. Just don't be lazy. Of course, if you want to be an engineer or something, you gotta go college but otherwise, college is fucking trash these days. Outside of STEM, there's not much worth learning from boomercucks that you can't pick-up off the internet or online courses
>inb4 college is there to network
he can network in the real-world debt free
>>
Go to college if you can get free money to attend. Don't go into massive debt over it. I was lucky to spend $10k over 4 years for food, housing & tuition because of grants and scholarships. A lot of my free money went to trading stocks before class started anyways.

Don't become a debtcuck.
>>
>is op asking advice about cryptos
no
>do we care?
no
Sorry OP go find a counselor, we're too busy counting our digital coins
>>
>>2094191
Stop ruining this board, Christ
>>
>>2094076
Except no, he can't
>>
>>2094076
But what of college is "free" under the condition that you stay in the same stay for 4 years after graduationing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.