[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey biz, I'm tired of being a poorfag and working shit jobs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0632.jpg (728KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0632.jpg
728KB, 3072x2304px
Hey biz, I'm tired of being a poorfag and working shit jobs, I want to know money and how to make money... where can I start, what's a good book to read...
>>
>>2087654
Plato's The Republic.
>>
File: IMG_0973.jpg (18KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0973.jpg
18KB, 250x226px
>>2087679
Philosophy is great an all but like something more practical... to get the ball rolling you kno
>>
>>2087654
If this fat piece of shit can make it through Africa killing lions, then I can handle a 3 mile a day walk
>>
File: IMG_3807.jpg (70KB, 737x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3807.jpg
70KB, 737x1200px
>>2087654
On the Shortness of Life - Seneca

Can't get more practical and life changing than that, plus, even with your short attention span you could probably make it through the reading in an hour or two.
>>
>>2087654

Watch Glengarry Glen Ross. Coffee is for closers.
>>
>ywn travel to africa and hunt fat americans hunting drugged animals
>>
>>2088077
Is it bad I want to hunt people?

Like imagine a reserve where the game are human convicts and fatties.

The ultimate sport.
>>
>>2087912

tfw he got off a plane (widebody no doubt), took a taxi to a safari hunt company where he paid 15000$, then with a group of handlers in a jeep way out to the bush, where they'd prearranged a dead gazelle to lure in the lion they've tracked for years, then the fat fuck is handed a high power rifle and when the cat is till he shoots it. Then they drive over and they take the official photo. Then the process is reversed and the fat fuck is back in Texas and has a picture of himself.

Amazing
>>
File: IMG_1351.jpg (481KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1351.jpg
481KB, 1440x1920px
>>2088047
Dude I've read these books, all stoicism... Ryan holiday, Robert Greene etc... I need like 21st century how markets work, how to invest into stock market material... God tier YouTube channels would work as well. I've tried Tai Lopez and don't get me wrong he's a complete nosebleed but some advice he gives is actually pretty gold
>>
>>2088288
A simple econ book should be enough. If you want to learn how stock exchanges work, etc. read pic related
>>
>>2088303
Microstructure is the bestest most fastest way to the markets
>>
File: 18872437._UY474_SS474_[1].jpg (36KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
18872437._UY474_SS474_[1].jpg
36KB, 474x474px
im poorfag but this is backed by richfags
>>
File: IMG_0679.png (190KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0679.png
190KB, 592x385px
>>2088303
>>2088378
Thanks I appreciate it, will check them out
>>
>>2088090
It's not bad if it's fair game, if they can kill you just how you can kill them and both of you agree to it, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it
>>
>>2088845
Some advice...
>Poorfag: 0 valuable skills 0-30K a year
>Wagecuck: valuable skills but too dependent/autistic to work for themselves 30-150K a year, no higher unless lawyer or Doctor
>Average small business owner: valuable skills and social skills, good at what they do, but little business knowledge. Work for clients producing a good/service, long hours, always try to be busy. Work hard but not smart. Earn 50-300K a year typically. Less than 20 employees and they are usually one of them.
>MBA: typically some type of Chad with a few years of experience but hasn't really worked a day in his life so it's hard to relate to the people he manages. Typically stuck working making 80K-300K for life.
>Businessman: strong business skills, works long hours, but works smart. Hires managers to replace their duties and focuses on the numbers driving growth, providing more value to clients, and expanding their market. Usually educated but have lots of experience in their business unlike MBA guys. Unlimited earnings potential.

TL;DR: Be a businessman.

Take action, work hard, avoid girlfriends/kids, save everything, invest everything, and fuck shit up.
>>
>>2088090
I'm still surprised they don't do this in micronesia.
>>
>>2089204
Another thing,

Get a job. Ask yourself, can I compete with this company? If the answer is no, quit and look for something else. You will never break out of wagecucking if you can't address a market on your own.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.