[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They will do anything to stop the crash, And then just "mine"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5508.jpg (77KB, 640x669px)
IMG_5508.jpg
77KB, 640x669px
They will do anything to stop the crash, And then just "mine" another 55 billion our of thin air. Thanks for the gains xrp but I'm jumping off now!
>>
thanks for the fud, hope it dumps so i can buy more!
>>
>>2087520
you shorted huh

RIP
>>
i don't understand how this news impacts anything

you couldn't mine it, 70% owned by banks/devs
literally only given to people on sign up to their site so what gives
>>
>>2087520
Thanks for the daily fud.
>>
>>2087520
sold mine last night. I'm off the XRP train...their model is flawed
>>
File: 1484784679093.jpg (234KB, 1024x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1484784679093.jpg
234KB, 1024x1704px
>>2087520

Ayylamo, your short is going to get wiped the fuck out.
>>
>tfw newfriends thinks there's money to be made with ripple

you are years too late, you should have gotten in when ripple was still counted in satoshis

get out of this bubble, it'll burst when eth booms
>>
locking up 55/61.68 billion still leaves them 6.68 billion XRP to dump at any time

their typical liquidation of 300 million XRP per month is equivalent to 93 million USD at current prices which means the market would have to absorb 93 million for the price to stay constant. to put that in perspective, there's roughly 10 million dollars worth of buy orders protecting the price from dropping in half on poloniex
>>
>>2087729
why the fuck would they dump it you god damn autist

they would lose the trust of fucking everyone, and they still locked up 88%

fucking hell, this is free money and you dont want it

this is why your parents don't love you
>>
>>2087737
um if you see the first crash in the past weeks you could see why we don't trust it anyway
>>
>>2087737
Stop shilling.
>>
>>2087737
they've dumped 300 million xrp every month. you really think they give a shit about a bunch of little coked up plebs on poloniex buying up their snake oil?

I don't think you realize how little it would take to pop this bubble. there aren't enough neets and dumb suits to absorb what is now 100 million dollars of new capital every month to keep the price constant
>>
You know I just realized I really don't care if autists on 4chan buy or not

gl hf everyone
>>
>>2087802
as you type from your mother's basement
>>
>>2087725

I remember fat fingering a sale of 66000 XRP at 1200 on the first epic poloniex server crash

My feels never recovered.
>>
>>2087795
Good thing they marketing to banks then and not dumbshits like you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.