[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.coindesk.com/ripple-pled ges-lock-14-billion-xrp-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ripple.jpg (141KB, 529x489px) Image search: [Google]
ripple.jpg
141KB, 529x489px
http://www.coindesk.com/ripple-pledges-lock-14-billion-xrp-cryptocurrency/

LOCK UP IS OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

https://twitter.com/Ripple/status/864512213289123840

IF YOU DIDNT BUY XRP YOU ARE FUCKED RIGHT NOW I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING
>>
do not listen to those telling you to sell, this is the most potent moon mission yet
>>
mind explaining to me wtf this means?
>>
holy shit this is huge
>>
>>2087499
the biggest concern with ripple was the amount of XRP held by the devs (55 BILLION) which has just been announced to be locked in an escrow by the end of 2017. Thus limiting the circulating supply to what it currently is.
>>
File: 1429731413846.png (602KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429731413846.png
602KB, 1280x720px
>>2087457
That doesn't mean it'll be that way forever, it just means that once one of those contracts are fulfilled or "certain conditions are met" they can and will release Ripple that'll flood the market.

This lock up means literally nothing and a ploy to sucker you in.
>>
>tfw 300 xrp

How fucked will my emotions be?
>>
>>2087499
>Devs have most XRP
>Devs swear they won't sell it.
>Likely will follow this considering they won't want to damage their reputation with all their institutional partners
>>
>>2087512
still don't get it
>>
>>2087518
I have 2k xrp and I'm platinum mad
>>
If you want to play the Crypto Game on the next level, add me on skyle: CryptoAnna
>>
>>2087514
>That doesn't mean it'll be that way forever, it just means that once one of those contracts are fulfilled or "certain conditions are met" they can and will release Ripple that'll flood the market.
>This lock up means literally nothing and a ploy to sucker you in.

I know, right. These XRP aren't "burned", they're put in the equivalent of a storage locker.

What these shills fail to explain or apparently understand is that none of this thin air XRP ever were in circulation. Ripple is not "buying back" XRP, taking it out of circulation.

Nothing is intrinsically gaining value due to any real scarcity.

But don't even try to explain this to euphorics
>>
>>2088021
"Devs lock up $14 billion" which by the time they're able to take it out will be worth even more and be dumped even harder
>>
>>2087970
you a grill?
>>
>>2088021
>>2088021
/thread
>>
i dont know whos the bigger retard

all these morons who cant wrap their head around ripple

or me for not going all in when I was buying for 16 cents a piece
>>
>>2088130
you
>>
File: didgudtherefella.gif (1MB, 186x238px) Image search: [Google]
didgudtherefella.gif
1MB, 186x238px
>>2087530
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.