[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard from a friend of mine who is really in the crypto scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: stellar.png (4KB, 200x200px)
stellar.png
4KB, 200x200px
I heard from a friend of mine who is really in the crypto scene that I should invest in XLM because it will become huge soon. He made a fortune with Bitcoins so I somehow trust him but I never heard of it.

Can anyone tell me more about the coin?
>>
>>2086825

It's a rip-off of Ripple. This should tell you enough.
>>
>>2086825
If you're friends so smart ask him faggot mcshill
>>
>>2086825
So it is better than 90% of every other coin?
>>
File: 1494090748772.jpg (5KB, 250x226px)
1494090748772.jpg
5KB, 250x226px
>>2086825
it'll probably do the same thing XRP is doing right now fr....

>better to get in at $0.05 then $0.33
>>
>>2086839
Listen to that guy over here
>>
>>2086839
So it will see an Increase to something around 0.33 and then stall?
so it isnt a good investment?
>>
>>2086838
in the sense that there are hundreds of coins

>yes

>it does look more promising then 90% of alt-coins atm
>>
>>2086867

hahahahahaha lolol

>senpai if it hits 33cents and chills thats fucking great

>if thats the case anything you buy now will see 6x the return.

> im in a few coins right now but im holding 150k XLM

> FOR EVERY PENNY XLM GOES UP I MAKE 150$
>>
>>2086825
if you want to step up the crypto game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna
>>
>>2086885
>>2086867
This isn't called crypto "game" for no reason. Get into the shit, that is cheap at the moment and you hear around here every now and then
>>
>>2086890
What is it about you all the time? Are you naked while you're talking or for what am I supposed to contact you via skype?
>>
WBB

You are welcome
>>
>>2086872
>>2086885

Thanks for the analysis! I will look into buying a few!
>>
Is it too late to join the xlm rocket? Thinking of buying some right now unless suggested otherwise.
>>
>>2087002
Too late? Now? Certainly not. It is time to join right now, you are perfect in time
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.