[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HE STILL HASN"T BOUGHT THE 2 BEST INVESTMENTS OF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: money mountain.png (4MB, 1386x1360px) Image search: [Google]
money mountain.png
4MB, 1386x1360px
>HE STILL HASN"T BOUGHT THE 2 BEST INVESTMENTS OF HIS LIFE AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2084062
don't include dgb in this.

let us bag hold in peace :)
>>
File: WHALE20.png (622KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
WHALE20.png
622KB, 736x1040px
>>2084062
>lists two scam coins next to KEK

THERE IS A REASON YOU GOT SINGLES FAGGOT
>>
>>2084062
DigiBytes seems like a scam, unless someone can prove me otherwise.
>>
>>2084117
>seems like a scam.
then don't buy it

it's literally that easy.
>>
>>2084114
>>2084117
>scam coin
What the fug are you talking about? There is literally nothing false about its main appeals
>digusign
http://digusign.com
>Mining DGB through LoL, CS GO, warcraft
The proof is in other anons posts plus reddit
>Will be mineable in Minecraft
Again, also true. You can search DGB minecraft on twitter

And all that we are saying is that digibytes has bigger plans ahead having to do with gaming currency, steam, and donations. Here is a shop to prove so
https://www.digibytemarket.com/en/shop/#!/d/home

Some other shills go overboard. But you FUDders trying to seem innocent are the real scammers.
>>
File: IMG_3335.jpg (83KB, 738x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3335.jpg
83KB, 738x513px
MUH XBY
>>
>>2084149

Won't this just increase supply, and with an increased supply balance out any chance of mooning?
>>
File: kuroneko_by_itachj-d63t2du.jpg (271KB, 1000x759px) Image search: [Google]
kuroneko_by_itachj-d63t2du.jpg
271KB, 1000x759px
>>2084170
Chinese are mining millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin everyday. Yet this doesnt stop BTC from mooning.

What makes you think DGB will be different? Just more publicity, plus, that mined DGB will just be bought by some vendor.
>>
>>2084129

Are you retarded?

DigiBytes will gain traction fast and send us all to the moon.
Gaming was never more popular and widespread than it is today.
The more games implement and companies adopt DGB the faster it will spread.
You are an idiot if you believe that this is not the future.
>>
>>2084181

>Millions of dollars worth of BTC

I understand a founding concept of DGB, was to ensure that the coin was mine able by pretty much any average Joe with a PC. But by allowing the coin to be mined while in-game, would/will create hype and essentially create a very large supply DGB at the same time as the "Moon event".

Is there any features implemented that would limit amount mined/ease of mining if DGB were to increase in value? Else I just see a huge influx of supply, which will need to be picked up by these sponsors/vendors in order to maintain price increase/stability.

I'm not fudding, I hodl 150k DGB currently, and I'm more curious as to how it is ever gonna hold value once a massive supply increases without relying on solely on vendors to reduce supply.
>>
>>2084207

DGB makes use of the every growing processing powers of gaming PCs.
Imagine what happens if you can buy ingame items with DGB.
>>
File: iGipz9a.jpg (18KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
iGipz9a.jpg
18KB, 210x210px
>>2084207
DGB mining would probably naturally slow down , but the value continue to rise. 1000 DGB today, would equal what 1 DGB would in the future.

i do suppose that DGB mining could one day come to a halt. But keep in mind, DGB is easy to mine, and BTC is still technically mineable.

And by the time mining stops, the whole purpose of DGB will be completely different, and be more for a currency and Digusign, and a whole line of innovations and gaming tech to make profit from.

Think of it like this: before the NES came out, Nintendo was known as a toy company; completely unreleated to the gaming giant it would be known as.
>>
>>2084230

So does even DGB implement anything like BTC in terms of it's SHA256 algorithm difficulty?

I.e; The more people currently in-game mining, the harder it is for DGB to be rewarded. Also I'd imagine DGB would have to be choosy with which games can implement this, as I can imagine not every alpha/beta test will find exploits where users can mine coins exceptionally quickly.
>>
>>2084269
http://telegram.digistats.info/

ask in the telegram not here where all the retards hang out
>>
XBY is only coin for real jesus believers, buy more
>>
>>2084062

I'm in both familiam
>>
>>2084117
You're gonna get left in the dust again, just throw 100 at it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.