[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im considering changing my name to Tyrone and talking about Detriot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Im considering changing my name to Tyrone and talking about Detriot real estate to get into a uni. By the time I show up and am white, too late already got to dick yah
>>
File: IMG 505.jpg (2KB, 58x82px) Image search: [Google]
IMG 505.jpg
2KB, 58x82px
THE face of an INTELLECTUAL
>>
>>2083684
The name on the diploma will be Tyrone and won't match up with any of your ID
>>
>>2084443
Not if I legally change my name to Tyrone.
>>
>>2083684
Just take a DNA test from those ancestry website. If you have at least have 0.0001 genes from Africa. You can claim you're part African American.
>>
>>2083684

I have literally heard people say that when you put "black" on the race category for job applications and university applications, you get WAY more acceptance.

Once they have you there for the interview they literally cannot even legally ask you why you selected black. And even if they could you could just say you are 1/8 black. I have a white friend who is 1/4 black, and if he did not tell you there is no way you could tell he is part black at all.

My friend just graduated from dental school and he told me the school admits many blacks that have no business being there just so they can hit quotas.
>>
>>2084692
>>2084875
this seems totally okay. it would be extremely racist to question someones scientific proof of not being "black" enough to attend a university.
>>
>>2084438

i beez edumacated n sheit
>>
>>2084908

Exactly.

Once they have called you up for the interview, they cannot do a fucking thing. And if they do you can sue them for racism.

Thanks Obama.
>>
>>2085044
>"sue them for racism"
>while being 0.0001% African American according to ancestry.com

Right. Let me know how that case goes.
>>
File: abbo doctors.jpg (59KB, 573x534px) Image search: [Google]
abbo doctors.jpg
59KB, 573x534px
>>2084875
Yep. Look at this picture. This are "aboriginal" doctors. Most abbo student groups look like that
>>
>>2085044
You don't have to sue anyone, you just have to whine really hard until the bleeding hearts take your side and call them bigots.
>>
>>2084875
For university, yes, but not for jobs (at least in the private sector, I don't know about government jobs). Voluntary racial data on those EEO forms is collected for statistical purposes by the government. The hiring manager doesn't even have access to that information.
>>
File: Capture.png (35KB, 362x529px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
35KB, 362x529px
>>2084692
>mfw i took the ancestry DNA test and don't even have 0.0001% african DNA
>>
>>2084875
>telling lies on the internet to make yourself feel better

What an asshole you must be
>>
>>2087834
nicee

none of that nigger shit in you
>>
>>2086440

> just for statistical data

lol the law might be the law, but coming from someone who has worked in and around HR plenty, I can tell you that they wanna hit race and gender quotas.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.