[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how exactly do you make good money from stock investing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1031.jpg (62KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1031.jpg
62KB, 490x368px
So how exactly do you make good money from stock investing?

My friend lost $2000 trying to invest and now he says that flipping houses is the smarter option

What say you?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170512-101143.png (159KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170512-101143.png
159KB, 1440x2560px
>>2081768
You invest in ln crypto if you want to make real % gains. >>2081768
>>
>>2081768
he is a retarded normie. Don't listen to him
>>
>>2081798
/thread
>>
>>2081797
Wtf is that and how do I join?? I make shit money working for an a/c company and I have a baby on the way
>>
>>2081797
Ayyyyy crypto is where it's at.
>>
>>2081768

I think your friend is about to lose even more money, move on to the next hyped up investment or blame "the system".
>>
>>2081768
NO

I've been in real estate for 6 years.
stocks for 4 years
crypto for 1 year

Stocks are better with small amounts of capital.

With real estate you have way more fees when buying and selling like escrow fees commission to buyer agent and seller agent also closing cost.
on top of that you also have liabilities like HUGE liabilities, thats why you get insurance which is another fee. If someone gets hurt on your property they can and will go after you, even if it just a worker fixing the place up to flip it.
The potential for a problem to come about with real estate is huge, a bathroom that has to get torn out because its not permitted or a pool.
There is also less liquidity in real estate, you can be sitting on a property for 6 month or even more before you get a buyer, then it's in escrow for 30-60 days and sometimes the buyer drops out of the deal, you can be sitting on an asset that does nothing for a year or 2
If you bought the house with a mortgage then you will be paying that mortgage the whole time which will eat at your profits. if something were to happen and you lose the house (which happens) you could lose the whole down payment therefore the risk is huge!
If you are buying common stock off the market you have more liquidity, you have less liability, you even have a chance at bigger gains some stocks can soar over 50% in a couple hours and you can liquidate and rotate money. just don't fuck around with stocks flirting with bankruptcy and you should be fine, keep the losses to a minium
Crypto is cool and all but it still hasn't gained enough traction in the financial world which concerns me, because if it never does it will fall, but you can make good gains there too I just make more money on stocks but crypto is doing me alright
If you do real estate buy ALL cash and rent out the place, make sure you do your homework first (add all fees and how much you can rent it for). After expenses you want 10% annual return
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-15-11-19-49.png (148KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-15-11-19-49.png
148KB, 1080x1920px
>>2081797
>trusting blockfolio screenshots
>>
>>2082070
Fuck you
>>
>>2081768
buy high, sell low
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.