[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like there's a bit of a dip among most coins. 92%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1491391650295.jpg (374KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1491391650295.jpg
374KB, 600x848px
Looks like there's a bit of a dip among most coins. 92% of my portfolio is in ETH so I'm doing pretty well right now, but I'm looking to diversify while it's cheap.

What's are some GOOD CRYPTOS to invest in before they rebound over the next 24-48 hours? (DGB, XBY and WAVES faggots please fuck off)

I'm eyeing up Augur and Golem right now. Waiting for XLM, GNO and WINGS to dip.
>>
>>2081740
if you need us to tell you how to day trade maybe you should revisit the fundamentals
>>
>>2081740
Go fucking ham on Golem. You, as an ETH holder know what you have in your grips. GNT could really pay off.

Kill yourself if you buy XBY,andDGB. Don't buy any coin that has 8 shill threads up at the same time, so you're smart there to avoid them.
>>
No meme...POSW.
>>
>>2081740

But LTC is in a major dip. Buy immediately.
>>
believe it or not, STEEM and SC. SC apparently is hot shit. Go figure. Wish I hadn't dumped it a week ago. Sigh.
>>
>>2081752
I just want to get a discussion going here anon, that's all. I've been in this market for quite a while now so I know how it works.

>>2081757
You and I think alike. I have a very small amount of GNT right now, which I bought at a high-ish price just to test the water while waiting for a dip. I think this might be the dip I've been waiting for although I'm inclined to wait for it to go sub $0.2

>Kill yourself if you buy XBY,andDGB
Trust me if it comes to that I'll be offing myself in the most painful of ways

>>2081760
meme gtfo

>>2081762
Was thinking of this too but I have a strong suspicion this isn't just a dip, but actually a major correction. I'm not confident LTC has a huge future either which is a shame.

>>2081773
If you really believed in it then you'd have bought back in. Don't actually know much about them though so I'll do some research before judging.
>>
>>2081813

I'm holding ~20K GNT. I cannot wait for the AI to be Introduced. It will be the same time I introduce my ass to a lambo seat.
>>
>>2082184
Golem is dirt cheap right now, but looking at the chart I wouldn't be surprised if it keeps going down further. Is waiting for a further dip a risky game to be playing right now? Or do you think it'll be fine to wait a bit longer and see what happens?
>>
>>2082210

I wouldn't have the GNT I have if I wasn't sure about it. I made my conclusion by following the money. This board will change your thinking if you keep chasing the NEXT MOON GUISE. GNT has too much to offer, and how they are selling it is renting out computation power- but we all know the "internet brain" if you will, is almost complete. And Golem is the leash that will harness its power. GNT very well could be the company to bring us the AI. There is a reason a Jew is running the show. Henry Ford said it best. I am buying another 20K if it hits 10000. GNT can't fail.
>>
>>2081740
Hours? At least think in weeks.
STEEM btw easy double in weeks.. and it can place its next leg up in hours too
>>
>>2082241
Oh no anon, I hate the whole moon mission shit. Like you I'm here for the long term astronomical return type investments, not the 1 day 30% gains.

I have a HUGE amount of faith in Golem too, in fact you've probably convinced me even more with that AI statement. I'm just wondering whether or not to wait a bit more.

How would Golem bring us AI though? I've heard this around here a bit but I don't quite understand, could you elaborate?
>>
>>2082284

The NWO leaves little hints, if that's what you want to call it. They flaunt their power and control in plain sight. See the ETH website pentagram. This time, they aren't even hiding it with GNT. My confidence in GNT stems from its fucking name in general. Read about what a Golem actually is. It's to protect the Jews. I see this trend, and although I'm an Aryan and I am their enemy, I will profit along the way. Research the mythical creature Golem. As for the AI, see the movie Transendence with Johnny Depp. This is why RLC does not stand a chance (not to change the subject), but there will be clear winners and losers when crypto becomes fully mainstream and you can't turn on the radio without hearing an advertisement for a utility based off a coin.
>>
>>2081740
When did she get an ass like that?
>>
>>2081740
why is taytay so perfect? can't put my finger on what makes her such...
>>
>>2082361
You like pillow dykes
>>
>>2082375
>pillow dykes
pls elaborate, not familiar with the term
>>
>>2082284
>>2082310
Lol if you are for the longterm big returns then those "memecoins" as you put them, might be your best bet. Just because people are enthusiastic on /biz/ doesnt mean its doomed. :)

My Picks for the long hold:

Pepecash. Look at its chart. It's fucking beautiful. You will gain, pepecash does not go down

XBY: Go look up $xby on twitter fool. Do you see anyone talking about it? Hardly anyone. Now take a look at the trade volume. If you have any experience trading you'd know what this means.

DGB: Might actually penetrate the gaming sphere. Gamers are notoriously fanatical about their games and will easily embrace crypto should it really catch on. Steam integration? Closer than you think....

Bitcoin Plus: Yep, Bitcoin plus. It might take the role of a "Bitcoin backup" type of thing. It will never be used, but it will "be there" incase bitcoin fails somehow.

Ripple: Jewcoin. Guaranteed returns. That is all.

Golem: Possible longterm hold but more research is needed. Also Jews.
>>
>>2082397
I'm extremely new to crypto and I have to ask why the fuck are there so many different kinds and how do they even rise in value? 99% of them I've never heard of so I doubt they're used as a medium of exchange for anything other than drugs

Please explain to me like I'm a retard, which I am
>>
>>2081740
pls buy gnt, i need this trash to do anything but dip more
>>
>>2082344
She has always had that ass, but it sometimes looks quite smaller since she's tall
>>
>>2082361
She isn't your typical blue pilled hollywood slut. Plus, she browsed 4chan back in the day.
>>
File: 1377586382808.jpg (93KB, 591x640px) Image search: [Google]
1377586382808.jpg
93KB, 591x640px
>>2082447
>She has always had that ass
>>
>>2081740
Buy DigiBytes
>>
>>2082397
Tell a new fag what it means if not a lot of social media presence but high trade vol
>>
>>2082516
It means that early adopting whales are accumulating right now in the coin's first accumulation phase. They talk about it on twitter after they've filled their bags.

XBY is very high risk but also very high reward if the technology comes through.
>>
>>2082527
Right I figured it was a pure fkn gamble I bought 66k xby when it was 254 sat and I've already made profit but I worry about a dump because I know some fucks bought it at less than 100sat
>>
File: 1489621012136.jpg (144KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489621012136.jpg
144KB, 640x640px
Taytay coin when?
>>
>>2082603
if there was such a coin, everyone would pump without dumping :3
>>
>>2082649
Dont sexualize the taytay
>>
>>2081740
Monero. Look at Monero.
>>
File: 1483660211942.jpg (2MB, 3200x2888px) Image search: [Google]
1483660211942.jpg
2MB, 3200x2888px
She needs me as a bf :(
>>
>>2082344

Brazilian Butt Lift my dude.
>>
>>2082386
Sorry, got called away.

Basically, she just lies back and lets the other chick do it all with no reciprocation.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.