[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a broke nigger with $150 to his name and lives in his parent's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Can a broke nigger with $150 to his name and lives in his parent's basement make money with cryto?
>>
>>2078968

Yeah nigger just look at some smaller alts and wait for them to moon and transfer to BTC and then find another pump. Repeat over and over until your $150 turns into 10k. EZ
>>
>>2079012
How long will it take my man? do i just day trade n shit?
>>
>>2079035

Make a bittrex account and get bitcoins from localbitcoins or coinbase then transfer them there to buy other coins. Buy something you think will moon or look for groups that have coordinated pumps/dumps. Make sure you check that shit often with alts though they pump/dump REALLY fucking fast. It will probably take a few months to make a lot tho. You'll probably lose money if you aren't careful.
>>
>>2078968
I've made $2000 from $150
>>
>>2079078
Thank you, kind sir
>>
>>2078968
Is it physically possible?
Yes.
Is it probable?
No.
There is a reason why people on 4chan share each others proof of gains.
Just follow the threads and save every picture of someones wallets.
You will see that its like 30 dudes who made money and 3000 larpers pretending to be those guys.
You can definitely make a couple hundred dollars but you wont be turning that into $10k any time soon unless you are super lucky and bet it all on a coin that 100x itself.
>>
>>2078968
No. You should get a job and use the extra money to invest in crypto like ETH, BTC, and LTC, things like that, and hold onto them. That would be the responsible thing to do, but hey, if you want to risk your vast wealth of $150 then go for it.
>>
>>2079134
>unless you are super lucky and bet it all on a coin that 100x itself.

This literally happens all the time and will even more this summer
>>
>>2079134
fuck off nigger
>>
>>2079184
Oh my bad dog.
Yeah 100% you can double it every day until you reach a million.
Dont worry that the money comes from speculation of other people buying the coins for more than they did and practically there is no difference between which shit coin groups pump and dump.
>>
>>2079184
i can already tell your going to do poorly in trading... you take advice you want to here and dont take advice you need to hear
goodluck losing your last dollar to your name before you go ask mummy and diddy for more money
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.