[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i invest my $1000 in crypto or buy an oz of cocaine and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1492322398056.gif (346KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492322398056.gif
346KB, 250x200px
should i invest my $1000 in crypto or buy an oz of cocaine and sell that instead??
>>
>>2078843
Heroin is in demand
>>
>>2078848
i don't know anyone that sells heroine and i don't want to associate with anyone that uses it either.. very good suggestion though
>>
no suggestions = going with the cocaine
>>
>>2079181
Go with the cocaine, but use it more as a networking tool. You can make a ton of friends by being known as the guy who has cheap coke.
>>
>>2078843
I'd say the risk/reward is pretty much the same for both.
If you have the testosterone and connections, go with coke, but let me warn you, you have to know when to pull out, just like with crypto.
>>
>>2079190
>>2079197
good shit, thanks fellas. thats the way i was leaning toward anyway
>>
File: 1493501709094.gif (313KB, 709x443px) Image search: [Google]
1493501709094.gif
313KB, 709x443px
>>2079201
You can cut some with levamisole and leave some pure(er) for the top clients.
If I were to get it, i'd go with alphabay (with all due caution) instead of some druglord. Once you start making them money, you can't leave.
>>
>>2078843
Selling $100 worth of cocaine will not yield a huge profit. It's also a huge law enforcement magnet.

I would put the money in crypto.
>>
>>2079240
alphabay is still pretty expensive, and also pretty easy to get scammed?? i also like just being able to call up my guy and drive 30 minutes out to grab it instead of waiting days
>>
>>2078843
depends where you live, how harsh laws are in your place? how likely are you to get cough?
>>
I'm gonna say crypto, but it already seems that you have an unhealthy attraction to the criminal lifestyle.

Good luck, either way.
>>
>>2078843

Are you spic or nigger?
>>
>>2078843

If you know someone who will buy said cocaine go with that.

How much cocaine can you move? I mean, if you can flip $1000 of coke quickly, the compounded money you can make off that is unreal.

Only thing is eventually you get to the point where you can afford more cheap coke than you are able to move. At which you start paying people to move it for you. At which you start to become a drug lord. At which your not the guy moving $1000 of coke no one cares about, but instead the guy other coke dealers want to kill (if you expand your market, than you are taking clients from others who make a living selling coke) and are also the guy cops want to catch.

So go with the coke, just dont get greedy. That's how you will get caught
>>
File: crack.jpg (184KB, 537x1787px) Image search: [Google]
crack.jpg
184KB, 537x1787px
buy coke
bake crack
50% value added to profit margin
>>
File: 1478114062196.png (934KB, 513x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1478114062196.png
934KB, 513x1117px
>>2079190
>You can make a ton of friends by being known as the guy who has cheap coke.
>being known as the guy who has cheap coke.
>cheap coke.
that is totally the way to go
be known in public as the punk who sells laced coke
ha
ha
ha
you got to be kiddin
>>
>>2079240
What game is that? I want it
>>
>>2081298

>laced=cheap

he's just loss-leading with the coke in return for business connections and future opportunities
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.