[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 70

File: robinhood.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
robinhood.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
http://www.nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
https://biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=moonmissioncontrol%40gmail.com

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
https://biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
https://discord.gg/5k3sVzC
https://telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
https://stocktwits.com

old thread >>2068456
>>
File: 1494774328032.jpg (32KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494774328032.jpg
32KB, 439x500px
Who else $amd masterrace bagholder?
>>
>>2078695
are you really going to keep holding? what are you in at?
>>
>>2078683
get an error message whenever I try to confirm my account via deposit amounts, wut do
>>
>>2078704
Went in when the price was at 10,24 with a grand
Decent gains since then, despite the major warning of analysts

http://marketrealist.com/2017/05/some-analysts-are-bearish-on-amd-heres-why/?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=feed&yptr=yahoo
>>
File: tumblr_nr026frSNZ1s2htvko1_1280.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr026frSNZ1s2htvko1_1280.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>market still closed
cucks.
>>
anyone got any solid dividend based stocks?

GAIN and GLAD were good but they seem like they are going pretty high at the moment.
>>
wtf do I do with NAK
>>
>>2078819
Hold
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (2KB, 129x125px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
2KB, 129x125px
>>2078683

WHY IN THE HEAVENS FUCK DID YOU START A NEW THREAD? THE LAST THREAD ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THE BUMP LIMIT

GOD DAMN YOU IDIOTS CAN',T DO ANYTHING RIGHT
>>
How long are fellow NAK bros gonna hold for
>>
>>2078898
Until I can recoup my losses so far
>>
>>2078683
Robinhood is great. Its causing the other firms to asjust their pricing structures.
>>
I'm holding RAD for the midterm If the merger with CVS gets approved this jumps to $6-$7
>>
CVM to $10 in 2-weeks

>But you didn't hear this from me...
>>
>>2079065
>from .11 to 10.00

Ya nah
>>
>>2079068
Why don't you take a look at ETRMs chart at the end of 2016 going into the 2017 and try to tell me that it couldn't happen, my guy.
>>
File: 1494333391857.png (853KB, 1024x945px) Image search: [Google]
1494333391857.png
853KB, 1024x945px
Robinhood is cool in principle but it actually sucks ass. It's basically just a giant scheme to trick people into dumping $500-$1000 into an account that they can't withdraw from for a week, then RH invests that money and makes bank.

You literally cannot make shit off stocks unless you're very financially savvy and are starting with around 80k.

Think about it: There exists a financial elite whose sole job is to make money on the stock exchange. They are educated at the best business school in the world, have access to the best information FIRST before anyone of us plebs, and are psychopathic predators who are usually addicted to amphetamines or coke. They live and die breathing money. You with your 45k salary job taking a small portion of your paycheck out every month will never make any significant earning.

Robin hood's whole marketing strategy is "yeah, come invest! We make it easy for you!" It's literally just an entity that you give your money to, and they use the pool of everyone's money to profit wildly.

You're on /biz/, which means you know what 4chan is, which means you're probably a retarded NEET who eats hot pockets all day like I used to do.

Do yourself a favor and get into crypto. It's your only chance to make money from the small amounts of money you have. If you play it right, you really could make hundreds of thousands in a few years from a few hundred bucks.

The big financial players don't care about crypto yet (some are starting to), and the average person doesn't even know what the hell cryptocurrency is or care. In the stock market, prices adjust instantly when information becomes available, the market corrects itself instantly. Not so in the cryptomarket (yet). You still don't have great odds but they're sure of a hell better than the stock market odds.

Don't think that you missed the boat on crypto, it's only beginning.

Now do yourself a favor and pour everything you have in to DGB and let's moon into lamboland together /biz/
>>
>>2079075
what makes you think its going to jump that much
>>
>>2079084
>Do yourself a favor and get into crypto. It's your only chance to make money from the small amounts of money you have. If you play it right, you really could make hundreds of thousands in a few years from a few hundred bucks.
this literally applies to stock trading too

Fuck off
>>
>>2079065

It better not reverse split or im going to go to their office and throw a fucking tantrum
>>
>>2079114
Literally no one has ever made hundreds of thousands of dollars in the stock market from a few hundred dollars. Don't be delusional. Warren Buffet would be working for you if that was the case.
>>
>>2079123
i heard your mom made nearly that much on the cock market
>>
>>2079084
>You're on /biz/, which means you know what 4chan is, which means you're probably a retarded NEET who eats hot pockets all day like I used to do.
>Do yourself a favor and get into crypto.
>You're on /biz/, which means you know what 4chan is, which means you're probably a retarded NEET who eats hot pockets all day like I used to do.
>Do yourself a favor and get into crypto.

i rather buy a penny stock at .01 and sell it at .02 making 100% gain. instead of putting everything into crypto

why is it so hard for cryptofags to understand that there are many different investment vehicles out there? why limit yourself to just crypto, its getting over saturated and everyone knows what happens when a market gets over saturated, it falls, the money is spread out to thin over too many shit coins.

ill stick to make money with stocks, i've been doing it for over 5 years i won't stop.

i have some money in crypto, but majority of the world is in the stock market, not the crypto market.

Since people blindly put money into a 401k the money will still be flowing in

Until a 401k, pension fund, or mutual fund starts putting money into crypto i might think about it. fuck even maybe an etf, which crypto obviously isn't even good enough for. Ill keep most of my portfolio in stocks.
>>
>>2078814
ORC
MORL, CEFL, MRRL, CLM
>>
>>2078898
Limit sell set for 3.50
>>
>>2079168
thats going to take a long time brah
>>
>>2079154
No one is talking about you faggot.

Also, there are no penny stocks on RH you dunce. They don't allow trades at lower markets like OTCBB or pink sheets. Everything about RH is designed to get you to keep your small amount of money invested so they can in turn use it to invest. If you wanted to be a tard and day trade penny stocks, then you should definitely do crypto... you can literally just wait for something to drop 10%, buy, then sell an hour later when it gains 10%. It's incredibly volatile but has a much more stable average price than penny stocks, which can tank and will never recover.
>>
>>2079198
you are missing the point of my post faggot, there are PLENTY of other threads about crypto, go to them.

learn what a fucking thread is newfag and stick to the topic.
>>
>>2079084
If you are too retarded to do stocks then you are too retarded to do crypto.
Most people are just guessing which means they are going to end up holding bags a majority of the time.
If you know how to follow candlestick charts and gauge public opinion then you can do well in both crypto and stocks.
Really you just need more suckers to invest in crypto so you can profit off of increased demand.
>>
File: bb1.gif (100KB, 374x400px) Image search: [Google]
bb1.gif
100KB, 374x400px
>>2079154
Oh yeah, list 5 stocks right now that are exactly one penny.

All these traders in the robinhood thread have less than 25 k, which means they cant ride and peaks.

Your penny stock trading ends at 4 pm, while with crypto, you can trade all the time with 2 satoshi coins; making 100% gains 24/7. Not that im doing it that way, because i know putting all my money into DGB in the long run will make me a millionaire.
>>
File: 1472492653108.jpg (48KB, 502x432px) Image search: [Google]
1472492653108.jpg
48KB, 502x432px
>>2079123
have you made hundreds of thousands of dollars in the the crypto market off a few hundred dollars?

if so.. proove it?

if not you could go ahead and fuck off.
>>
>>2079172
I am debating canceling the order and letting it sit. I have <300 shares but I think there will be more news in a few weeks that will push it up to 3.5 before dipping again.
>>
>>2079172
Also, I'm in at 1.69 so I'm not fretting yet
>>
>>2079244
>>2079239
I'm just saying you might be waiting a few years
>>
>>2079223
MYDX im already up 22% on it, looking to triple my money on it.

SGBY is getting close to loading zone. (.015)

ICLD i just got out with a 20% gain

I trade crypto too, i just don't like trading ONLY crypto or ONLY trading stock

get your head out of your ass kid.

>you can trade all the time with 2 satoshi coins; making 100% gains 24/7.
if you are doing this.. why are you here? let me guess you need someone to buy your shit coin off you because thats the only way any crypto goes up is off of speculation? be real kiddo
>>
>>2079213
No one is talking about who is too retarded for what, which means you're clearly too retarded to read. I was saying that the stock market instantly corrects itself upon any release of information, therefore only the most elite traders can profit from it. We're at the point where companies are spending billions installing direct fiber optic lines to exchanges from their AI supercomputers to save nanoseconds... You think you and your shitty robinhood account can compete?

ALL I'M SAYING IS, if you only have $500 you're better off putting it in crypto than the stock market.
>>
>>2079252
They have a better chance of opening the mine now than they did in 2014. News will take some time to sink in since the big drop. I've been watching/trading NAK since the kerrisdale report. They hit milestones and the stock jumps every few weeks. But since March, long term investors have been building confidence again as reflected by the steadily increasing price between news.
>>
>>2079233
Take a look at the crypto markets. I tripled my money last week on RIPPLE. Unless you believe that no one owned significant amount of Ripple when it was 8 cents and no one sold when it hit 29 cents, there's your proof.
>>
>>2079285
I have no doubt they will slowly rise, but I just am not sure how fast it will take
>>
>>2079280
wrong thread newfag

since you seem to be lost, go here

>>2078397

you're welcome
>>
>>2079288
i have crypto you retard.

YOU ARE IN THE WRONG THREAD. This thread is not for crypto discussion. please stop being a newfag and learn what a fucking thread is.
>>
>>2079257
>MYDX
Not on Robinhood
>SGBY
Not on Robinhood
>ICLD
Not on Robinhood

Heres a question, why are you in this thread if you dont even use the platform?

>if you are doing this.. why are you here?
I dont do this method. You guys are the ones that want to trade assets at the lowest possible price and make a 100% return right away. Im just saying, stocks are limited to market hours, while cryptos are not. How can you defend this shit?
>DGB a shitcoin
lol, say that in a few months. Theres already enough info about it on biz to start reading
>>
>>2079289
Look at its history. Should be news in a few weeks about an improved mine design that will push it up to 2.90s, after that they have permitting milestones and partner announcement. This company has been through hell for more than 3 years to get that veto lift. I think chances are good they'll start moving the noodle forward as fast as they can.
>>
>>2079342
>Heres a question, why are you in this thread if you dont even use the platform?
i do use the platform.
>>
>>2079342

Quit being a dick.

Some of us here got tired of bullshit that comes with using robinhood, and have moved on to better platforms.
>>
>>2078695
amd is a meme anon. Get over it.
>>
>>2079084
I've known guys to pull 1k a month off of robinhood. So not really.
>>
>>2079420
i have a few platforms. robinhood is ok for some trading. i use robinhood when i want to throw $100 here and there on some mainstream stocks that i see being mentioned everywhere.

My girlfriend puts money in here and there to buy things like KO and GE and other slow investments because she can care less about trading and rather buy and hold so robinhood is perfect for her to buy 1 or 2 shares of a stock without commission.

I mostly use think or swim since i can trade otc stocks aswell as bigger exchange stocks.

I will always use robinhood though, i don't ever take it very seriously like my other trading, its mainly just for memes
>>
These cypto cucks need to fuck off. RGT is for investing in reality. Companies that are actually producing products like Dynasil Corporation. The cypto coins you faggots shill will never amount to anything.
>>
How long till NAK goes above 2.30 again bros?
>>
AMRS
>>
>>2079546
June. Maybe late May with good news.
>>
i fucking sold RAIL at $13

FUCK ME!!! AARRGHH
>>
File: ndx options.jpg (104KB, 527x422px) Image search: [Google]
ndx options.jpg
104KB, 527x422px
>>2078683
>>
File: the time for mirth has ended.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
the time for mirth has ended.gif
2MB, 245x246px
I got out of IDSA, made about 3.5% on it on Friday. Now I'm all in on S at 7.94, gonna let it stew for the better part of the week and let my day trades refresh. Hoping to get solidly into the 8.teens
>>
>>2078819
>>2078859
till when?
>>
Big day for NMM tomorrow I hope it goes well
>>
>>2079978
Bretty excited senpai
>>
WHAT DO I DO WITH NAK

REEEEEEEE
>>
oil is going way up on news that saudis & russia are extending their production freezes another year

also on my watchlist today: VRX, X, NTDOY (new zelda mobile game announcement), GSAT, WPRT (meme)
>>
>>2078695
Reporting in. Got in a 6 then bought more when it recently dipped to 10.

Ryzen profits this quarter are going to help the company a lot.
>>
>>2079065
No, no it isn't.

We're literally waiting on 300 (now 298) people to die.

We'll probably see a reverse split here soon. Mr. Geert is all gung-ho on a reverse split.
>>
>>2079121
Check your email and vote.
>>
What's the new JNUG/JDST?

I was averaging $50-75 a week swing trading those two for something to do, but now they're out of my price range.
>>
>>2080707
SDLP
>>
File: memes.jpg (115KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
115KB, 750x537px
Have not been in here since January.
Had good gains with AUPH and AMD back then. Can I get a quick rundown on current memes? I have 1k I want to double quick.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-15-07-42-15.png (270KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-15-07-42-15.png
270KB, 1080x1920px
>>2080761
MACK attack

http://investors.merrimack.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=1020338
>>
File: 1471531433609.jpg (120KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1471531433609.jpg
120KB, 1543x1360px
Gwt in OCN quick mah niggas it's goin to $5!!
>>
>>2080781
do rbnhd users even get dividends?
>>
What buy this week.
>>
>>2080781
Looks ok. Not sure if I would hold that until the dividend payout. Could end up to be a huge P&D. Will keep an eye on this.
>>
File: 1494268345098.png (230KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1494268345098.png
230KB, 300x297px
stop losing money

https://discord.gg/ntbg7Cu
>>
Might be good news

http://ir.auriniapharma.com/press-releases/detail/88
>>
>>2080853
Lol
>>
>>2080830
All you have to do is have a stock by the ex date and robinhood will pay you the dividend
>>
>>2080812
Of course...
>>
>>2080853
>http://ir.auriniapharma.com/press-releases/detail/88

did they beat expectations?
>>
File: gd3icxzbfrvy.jpg (37KB, 733x666px) Image search: [Google]
gd3icxzbfrvy.jpg
37KB, 733x666px
XTNT

http://investor.xtantmedical.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=234008&p=irol-newsArticle&id=2272606

IDXG

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/interpace-diagnostics-host-conference-call-182700757.html?.tsrc=rss

MACK attack obviously

AMRS earnings ah today

AUPH

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/aurinia-reports-first-quarter-2017-120000670.html?.tsrc=rss

And looking for significant dips in stocks affected by the 150 country cyber attack over the weekend
>>
>>2079084
>Hodl

You fucked up
>>
>>2080868
I do not use RobinHood. I will keep an eye on the Stock for sure. Sounds a bit too good right now too be honest. AUPH also looks nice right now but it can be a wild ride.
>>
File: suicide squad1.jpg (34KB, 441x589px) Image search: [Google]
suicide squad1.jpg
34KB, 441x589px
3.5k from my sale of NAK last week available to spend today

What do I buy??
Ive already got 6.5k in safe meme vanguard etfs and need a MOON stock for fun

Good time to pick up some JDST??
Ayyyyyyy MD??
Dupont prehaps??
r
>>
BRIEF-FDA grants Ignyta breakthrough therapy designation for entrectinib
May 15 (Reuters) - Ignyta Inc <RXDX.O>
* Ignyta granted breakthrough therapy designation for
entrectinib by U.S. Food and Drug Administration

Source text for Eikon: [ID:nBw3vM0pXa]
Further company coverage: [RXDX.O]

(([email protected];))

>>
UVXY is currently handing my own ass to me.
>>
>>2080976
I can't remember if it's you or some other shit but one of you guys makes absolutely horrible calls and you should feel bad

Also FOLD just came out with great news, if you have a day trade, might be a good buy in the morning
>>
File: mac-karate-dance-o.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mac-karate-dance-o.gif
1MB, 320x240px
NXTD reporting earnings ah today already released some pr (note date)

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nxt-id-inc-releases-preliminary-120000835.html?.tsrc=rss
>>
>APVO
>>
File: C_WBhBTXkAAYEy-.jpg (228KB, 1200x986px) Image search: [Google]
C_WBhBTXkAAYEy-.jpg
228KB, 1200x986px
>>2080985
He's hoping it hits half its 5 year high kek

>>2080976

https://sixfigureinvesting.com/2016/06/monthly-yearly-decay-rates-contago-losses-vxx-uvxy-vxx-vixy/

UVXY has one of the worst decay rates out of all the etfs. You're literally automatically losing money by holding this as long as you have. It's like paying so that you can lose money.
>>
>>2080976
>holding uvxy at all
retard
>>
SORL
>>
What stocks to hold for marijuana?
>>
AMRS today boys. Last chance to get in
>>
nvax
>>
Any high volume runners today?
>>
File: 1yA0BV.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1yA0BV.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>IDSA
>>
What's a good limit buy in for AUPH?
Can someone post L2? Just want to see where the support is
>>
MACK
A
C
K

YEEE BOII
>>
SDLP NIGGERS
>>
Had to remind myself and just cool the fuck down. I got in the hole 15% by looking for "hot tips" here and tossing money in with no DD. I got out of the hole by being patient and jumping on a clear play ahead of time, BEFORE it was memeing.

Remember to chill, boys.
>>
NVDA is still killing it damn.
>>
File: mac_3.jpg (82KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
mac_3.jpg
82KB, 630x420px
>>2081055
We gettin rum hams tonight bro
>>
>finally out of the hole
feels good lids
>>
>>2081070
why not share your picks here
>>
File: IMG_6032.jpg (16KB, 750x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6032.jpg
16KB, 750x265px
>>2079084
Go shill your fake money somewhere else.
>>
File: IMG_6032.jpg (27KB, 748x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6032.jpg
27KB, 748x595px
>>2081087
Wtf happened to my pic?
>>
Slow ass morning. Gonna see if there's any overnight holds later.
>>
>>2081055
MACK announced Q1 losses wider than expected and EPS is lower than expected....

How are you all sure it'll keep rising? lol
>>
>>2081093
Cuz the frogs and my digits say so
>>
>>2081093
Nobody is going to leave because of that sweet sweet divy. of course you might want to get out now because once that div comes out its going to drop like a rock.
>>
File: tenor (3).gif (49KB, 220x123px) Image search: [Google]
tenor (3).gif
49KB, 220x123px
>>2081038
If you're looking for scalps check out FRTA
>>
>>2081099
well im sold
>>
When is NMM's earnings report?
>>
File: 1480908138896.png (261KB, 527x437px) Image search: [Google]
1480908138896.png
261KB, 527x437px
>>2081099
>>2081100
>>2081055
>>
>FOLD almost back to pre-news value
lel
>>
right now is the time to average down on NMM if you haven't already..
>>
I told you fags to buy SORL
>>
> the state of CVM
>>
>>2081122

you were late. It would have been appreciated on Friday
>>
>>2081140
He said it pre open you nonce

>>2081122
Good looking out senpai
>>
>>2081093

>>2080781

With most bios losses are expected. It's all about the pipeline alot of times. MACK is like 1-2 years away from significant pipeline news, but they did just sell their main drug for a billion dollars. They're completely finance thru 2019 and also more dividends might be coming when the drug they sold hits certain milestones. .50 possible in august.

Full disclosure: I'm in at 3.21, been shilling it here since 3.03 and I'm guessing it will dip to like 2.85 after divi date and settle around 3 before next divi date announced.
>>
>>2081120
lmao are you still shilling this?

If you have to buy down your basing, that means you were an idiot.

Stop your shill shit. You're an idiot. And also a weeb
>>
S P H E R I X
P
H
E
R
I
X
>>
>>2081143

It was already up huge in pre-market. Any retard, like yourself, could have noticed that.

Have fun chasing though, you'll get burnt one of these days if you haven't yet already.
>>
>>2081147
its down on no news and bdi is up

falling for old school manipulation means that YOU are the idiot. buy low sell high jack ass

happy you are a trip fag though so i can laugh at you when the price is $3 and you were saying not to buy under $1.70
>>
>>2081151
>all this projection
it was an ER so unless he is psychic he'd have no idea it was gonna pop

also if you looked you'd see their revenue growth increased 37%

Of course I noticed it was up pre market I have a real broker you lil shit, lmao

>chasing
>implying I don't have stop orders up

>>2081160
you bought at 2.10 didn't you? You could say I'm the idiot but you're the one with MASSIVE losses that can't stand to let go of the bags

You're just shilling it because you have nothing else to do with your money you lil fuckin weeb go watch more anime

Seriously about to bash a fuckin nerd right now
>>
>>2079978
>>2080353
MNN's not looking good, brah
>>
Tfw bought neurotrope
>>
>>2081163
ok, just watch. I do this for a living, good to see newbs still fall for the down on no news manipulation. Good luck.
>>
>>2081163
>it was an ER so unless he is psychic he'd have no idea it was gonna pop

what are you smoking? He posted it at 8:29, the news was already out. You don't need a broker to find this info.
>>
Rubbing my nipples over sweet gains.
>>
File: IMG_0137.png (71KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.png
71KB, 640x1136px
How you fags like my sick $12 profit?

Thank god for AMD bailing me out
>>
File: Deadlift.webm (3MB, 863x485px) Image search: [Google]
Deadlift.webm
3MB, 863x485px
>>2081171
>manipulation
fucking get over yourself, stocks sag on no news. That's just the way it goes. The fact of the matter is that you bought on no news as well besides le institutional buyers and now you're broke as fuck with money in a sinking hole. I'm not saying it won't go up at some point but on an infinite timeline any cuck such as yourself can just say "NMM to $5 in our lifetimes"

We had this arguement last time before it took a 25% shit in two days and made a bunch of anons lose money

>>2081173
Of course the news was out but not during regular trading hours.

Also I'm seeing that it was posted at 9:29.
>>
>>2081163
>on 4chan
>calls people weeb

kys
>>
>>2081182
sperg lord alert

you and bagholder are by far the worst tripfags that have ever been in this thread... EVER
>>
>>2081190
>you and bagholder are by far the worst tripfags that have ever been in this thread... EVER

They're almost as bad as Noko
>>
Who /comfy/ with NOVT here
>>
File: 20170515_062409.png (231KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170515_062409.png
231KB, 1080x1920px
>>2081190
Yeah right niggas I've been right time after time. Including NMM which I've been counter shilling for weeks now.

Post your NMM losses and admit it was a bad buy
>>
>>2081197
lol

noko didn't sperg out like boardshorts and bagholder do though

boardshorts and bagholder somedays don't even post anything in relevance they just come in here and sperg out and call people faggots, im starting to think they are actually the same person
>>
File: 2017-01-24 13.21.56.jpg (109KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-24 13.21.56.jpg
109KB, 480x270px
NMM is down today BECAUSE no news. They were supposed to report er, but no one seems to know when now.

Also:

http://splash247.com/rickmers-maritime-investor-seeks-injunction-stop-fleet-sale-navios/

I threw a couple bucks at it tho for earnings gamble. Last quarter was good. Just hoping no dillution before they finally report. Greek shipping companies are untrustworthy.
>>
>>2081207
i haven't lost anything bud.

i guess if i were to sell i would lose, but i haven't.

down on no news and fundamentals have not changed if anything have gotten better...
>>
>>2081218
Post your position then
>>
>>2081207
You fucking hillary tier liar. I bought nmm because you shilled it. I only lost 10 bucks but that's not the point
>>
>>2081190
thanks buddy
>>
>>2081221
Find a post where I shill NMM. Best thing I ever said was along the lines of that it could recover
>>
$CBMG buy the dip while you can boys
>>
>>2081230

Why did crash on Friday?
>>
>>2081226
Just stop posting no one likes you
>>
>>2081220
don't worry about my position. i've already told you im down, im down about 1k. really not even a big amount next to my networth, so im not worried at all.

does being down 1k make you feel hurt anon? is that alot of money to you?
>>
>>2081226
bro, you are a faggot. go back to sleep or eat a snickers.
>>
>>2081223
faggy you aren't a tripfag for the last time

but you have posted DD in the past and actually contribute to the thread without being a douche unlike some other people (cough cough boardshorts and bagholder) for that i thank you
>>
>>2081233
Shatholder scare from pending news. Conference went good today and announced new Clinical trial thats why its back up
>>
>>2081235
tell me where I'm wrong.

tell me where I should buy NMM or should have bought it
>>
>>2081190

Why would you ever take advice from a guy who's got bagholder written all over every one of his posts?
>>
>>2081273
>Why would you ever take advice from a guy who's got bagholder written all over every one of his posts?
i dont
>>
File: bimlmx.gif (2MB, 252x196px) Image search: [Google]
bimlmx.gif
2MB, 252x196px
Magnetic tape anon said IDSA 2.10 but I jumped out here

Worried about low volume drop

Good luck bros
>>
>>2079937
I'm in on S as well. 8.10 is my out.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-15-09-49-11.png (98KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-15-09-49-11.png
98KB, 1080x1920px
>>2081207
Why you have "volatility" ratings? Is it an instant or gold thing?
>>
>>2081252
is kingshiba still here? I haven't seen any of his posts since ive been here the last week
>>
EGRX is taking a beating today. Probably a good chance to grab 5% this week.
>>
File: ssdfsdfsdfsdfr234.png (72KB, 230x249px) Image search: [Google]
ssdfsdfsdfsdfr234.png
72KB, 230x249px
>>2081282

I'm going to hold. I still think it's going to climb some more this week.

But its good to see that someone actually listened and made some gains
>>
Yo someone holding svra fill this bid at 5.65
>>
File: giphy (17).gif (874KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (17).gif
874KB, 500x210px
>>2081310
Thanx for the tip homie
>>
>>2081294
i think he was here last week

he's been a good tripfag so far, makes good calls and doesn't come off like a sperg
>>
>>2081291
It's below your position I think
>>
JNUG buy stop at 19.74
JDST buy stop at 76.41
only if you wanna make money today though
>>
File: 1418844739703.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418844739703.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>SNAP
>>
>>2081282
good move, as it turns out
>>
File: CAW.jpg (112KB, 1024x279px) Image search: [Google]
CAW.jpg
112KB, 1024x279px
>>2081282
BRIEF-Industrial Services of America qtrly revenue $13 million
May 12 (Reuters) - Industrial Services Of America Inc
<IDSA.O>
* Industrial Services of America Inc - qtrly revenue $13
million versus $6 million
* Company also announces commercial restart of company's
auto shredder
* Industrial Services of America Inc - qtrly net loss
$271,000 versus $1.4 million

damn looks like a good quarter
>>
>>2080967
Lol
>>
>>2080985
Lol
>>
MACK will hit 4 before lunch
>>
>>2081113
Lol
>>
>>2081143
Lol
>>
quality thread
>>
>>2081147
Lol
>>
>>2081163
Lol
>>
>>2081182
Lol
>>
>>2081207
Lol
>>
>>2081220
Lol
>>
>>2081418
autistic anon shitting up the thread as per usual
>>
>>2081226
Lol
>>
>>2081405
Lol
>>
>>2081263
Lol
>>
>>2081317
Lol
>>
>>2081326
Lol
>>
>>2081367
>>2081373
L o l
>>
>>2081421
Lol?????????????
>>
CCC and FRTA.
>>
If this MACK attack gets to $5 fuck the dividend, I'm gonna take my money and run.
>>
sold my nmm and bought idsa at 1.35
sold my any and bought more cvm
>>
>APVO!!
>>
>>2078814
GM, ABR, PCY, GSK, SKM, WBK
>>
>>2081421
Newfags should take note how easy it is to create a fake ID and samefag. The top shilled stocks are probably just one guy.
>>
>>2081421
Yeah fuck that boardshorts guy for shitting up the thread
>>
>>2079288
ripple never hit .29. What exchange did you sell it on?
>>
Plug has gone back down to 2.05, good time to buy?
>>
File: IMG_1584.jpg (33KB, 400x138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1584.jpg
33KB, 400x138px
>>2081202
AT LAST a fellow snail gainer, smartly invested in NOVT.

Come brother, let us take our time on our moon journey and enjoy the sights along the way.
>>
>>2081500
That volume... I'm staying away
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-15-11-49-06.png (56KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-15-11-49-06.png
56KB, 480x800px
What to do with my extra 2.3k? Sold out of NAK Thursday and sold out of MACK this morning
>>
File: 1460591261778.png (87KB, 259x377px) Image search: [Google]
1460591261778.png
87KB, 259x377px
Why is the thread so hostile today?
>>
NMM earnings WHEN
>>
>>2081539
Lol
>>
>>2081511
Begone filthy meme trader, look at the chart my nigga. It has been doing consistently well for almost an entire year.

Also; a lot of surprise moon missions happen from these very low volume stocks
>>
>>2081540
when their buddies are done loading up on cheap shares
>>
Where the fuck is NTDOY, is it not on the nasdaq or something?
>>
>>2081554
I was on the sngx low volume pump, that was fun.
>>
>>2081557
a lot of japanese adrs arent traded on nasdaq. nintendo is traded on the otc market.
>>
>>2081557

It's OTC, which you can't trade on Robinhood
>>
>>2081555
>le manipulation may may
Seriously fuck off with this. It's any irrational market and the shares are sagging. Nothing ground breaking here
>>
>>2081648
Lol
>>
File: giphy (18).gif (437KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (18).gif
437KB, 500x271px
DGLY beat

Buy here at 3.95 sell at 4.15 later

Low volume. Don't throw alot into it tho.
>>
>>2081648
>Say you're going to release earnings report
>Don't
>Stop your year-long trend of selling ships
>Buy a ship
>>
Holy shit FRTA...
Thanks anon who suggested scalping it.
>>
>>2081695
hell no

AAXN is burying them this year

short DGLY to $0
>>
File: IMG_0141.png (133KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.png
133KB, 1536x2048px
>>2081731
>>
File: C_qi0BOUIAAGGQM.jpg (84KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
C_qi0BOUIAAGGQM.jpg
84KB, 700x800px
>tfw I called IMGN two weeks ago

>tfw I closed my position out of impatience last week

>tfw running today and I'm not on board
>>
File: IMG_0142.png (139KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.png
139KB, 1536x2048px
>>2081745
>>
File: C_yx2pmUQAEl0SD.jpg (186KB, 812x1114px) Image search: [Google]
C_yx2pmUQAEl0SD.jpg
186KB, 812x1114px
>>2081747

how am I so good yet so fucking bad at this whole trading thing
>>
>>2081747
>tfw no matter how rich you get you will never have a qt3.14 2d waifu
>>
>>2081766
Your formulas are good but you've got week hands.

Gotta get those hands /fit/ if you want to Hold long enough.
>>
>>2081766
maybe if you stopped posting anime with every single post you made you wouldnt be such a fucking faggot.
>>
>>2081722
They're accountable to the SEC for the earnings report

Burying instead of selling ships isn't market manipulation it's business strategy
>>
>>2081784
Lol
>>
File: C6o361NVwAAoxdP.jpg (89KB, 1100x840px) Image search: [Google]
C6o361NVwAAoxdP.jpg
89KB, 1100x840px
>>2081777
FUCK

DIGITS: CHECKED

MY STATUS: REKT

>>2081779
ill never stop
>>
>>2081531
gamble on NMM earnings
>>
>>2081486
Can i get a quick run down
>>
>>2081779
Still better than being a namefag
>>
>NAK

I-is it over?
>>
>>2081800
You're right it's better that people don't hold you accountable for terrible calls like $2.10 NMM anon, lmfao
>>
File: 1488687851737.jpg (34KB, 559x476px) Image search: [Google]
1488687851737.jpg
34KB, 559x476px
>>2081792
>>
File: 121294501341.gif (653KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
121294501341.gif
653KB, 260x146px
>>2081747
>>2081766

Because you don't believe in yourself. Otherwise, you would have held. Weak hands don't win at this game.
>>
>>2081809
Lol
>>
>>2081784
yes and buying $100 million worth of shares to a company you are very close with just to lose money is also a business strategy

manipulation is obvious.

if you don't want to buy it THEN DON'T BUY IT.

not hard bro. If you want to buy it, buy it. If you don't want to buy it, then don't buy it.

Move the fuck along.
>>
>>2081809
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1415921/000119312517090839/d360957d6k.htm

>implying someone buying at 2.10 is retarded.

how about you go tell that to the person that bought $100 million worth at 2.10 im pretty sure they are going to listen to you, i mean you have a trip and all so you must know something more than the person buying more than what your whole life is worth and will ever be worth in one purchase
>>
>>2081756

Nice. I only scooped up 20 shares. Thinking of holding long now tho...
>>
>>2081832
>>2081817
Yes but most people are looking at swing trading not investing for long term holds
>>
>>2081832
damn son that filing makes me want to buy
>>
>>2081860
>Yes but most people are looking at swing trading
it is a swing trade you moron, right now is the time to get in for the swing.

how fucking dense are you? they are starting a fucking pump, they are shaking out the weak. they don't want retards such as your self selling for .10 moves on their way up they want people like you out of their way.

They have been beating earnings, they have been buying ships, they have been investing cash in other companies.

they can't make it anymore fucking obvious that they are setting up for a big move they know people like you are trying to look at day to day action instead of looking at the big picture.

GOOD LUCK!
>>
>>2078739
>buy Intel
Are analysts this dumb?
>no Zen competitor until 2020 at the very least
>new node delayed again, will have less performance than the current node
>cannonlake-ep isn't even on the roadmaps anymore
>Krzanich's still the CEO
Worst of it, this """"analyst"""" Pajeets believe Intel will do price cuts, what the fuck
>>
>>2079937
Why S anon? Genuinely curious
>>
Get in on MACK for that dividend.
>>
>>2081884
One of you weebs was shilling this at over $2 and lost a lot of anons money with that shit copypasta
>>
File: 1404287254356.png (303KB, 724x669px) Image search: [Google]
1404287254356.png
303KB, 724x669px
>>2081920
>lost a lot of money
>On a company giving out nothing but good news
Weak hands desu senpai
>>
>>2081920
like i said in this post>>2081817

buy it or don't buy it. I don't give a shit. just fuck off already, No need to bash on EVERY fucking post in here.

Oh wow you said don't buy at 2.10 and it fell. congratulations you want a fucking cookie or something?
even a broken clock is right twice a day
>>
>>2081910
What's the strategy to avoid losses in the inevitable dump right before ex-div and right after payout? Sell half shares as soon as it starts dropping to secure a profit to cover the dip after payout?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-15-13-30-18.png (570KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-15-13-30-18.png
570KB, 1080x1920px
This is what makes me think FRTA has some potential to keep climbing

http://forterrabp.com
>>
>>2081938
>you may have been right but but but but but but the institutional buying!
>you want a cookie?
Sounds like you want a hug after that buy in
>>
>>2081953
Jesus, why did it drop 23% today?
>>
>>2081971
do you realize you are the biggest faggot itt?
>>
THAT EGRX BOUNCE! I just made 3%.
>>
I've got $100 bucks to blow on meems. What do I get? Will post proof
>>
>>2081978
They had an earnings miss.
>>
>>2082008
APVO
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-15-13-41-51.png (192KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-15-13-41-51.png
192KB, 1440x2560px
>>2082008
CVM
>>
POLA and ASV look like good companies with pretty good products. http://polarpower.com/products/. http://asvllc.com/track-loaders/. http://asvllc.com/asv-skid-steer-loaders/
>>
>>2082018
Already have CVM
>>
Right now you should be thinking "wow i wish i had bought that NAK dip at 1.60 today"
>>
>>2081811
>:57:37 No.2081803â–¶
>>NAK
>I-is it over?
>>>
> boardshorts !RaaronfvLY (ID: betHfR8k) 05/15/17(Mon)12:58:23 No.2081809â–¶>>2081816 >>2081832
>>>2081800
>You're right it's better that people don't hold you accountable for terrible calls like $2.10 NMM anon, lmfao
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: I9YcCflw) 05/15/17(Mon)12:58:47 No.2081811â–¶
>File: 1488687851737.jpg (34 KB, 559x476)
>>>2081792
bump
>>
>>2082038
rip my 4chan app.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-15-13-48-51.png (378KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-15-13-48-51.png
378KB, 1080x1920px
FRTA

Ok forget what I said just read earnings a littler better and next earnings don't look so hot

Will keep it on watchlist tjo after scalping

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/forterra-announces-first-quarter-2017-102801359.html?.tsrc=rss
>>
>>2082044
4chanapp?
>>
>>2082068
Google playstore: Mimi.
>>
NMM will be at 2.75 by mid July.

>>2082038
>>
>>2082037
Begone NAK goblin
>>
>>2081860
Lol
>>
>>2081920
Lol
>>
>>2081971
Lol
>>
>>2082095
NAK is the real deal, anon
>>
>>2081910
NO YOU FUCKING TARD ITS ALREADY TOO LATE FOR THE DIVIDEND.
You had to buy it by the 13 to get the dividend.
The dividend is for long term holders only meaning you had to have had the stock for 3 days prior.
>>
>>2082121
Wrong
Ex-div is on the 17th
You need to hold the stock from before close on the 17th until the payoff date to receive the payoff
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-15-14-20-50.png (302KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-15-14-20-50.png
302KB, 1440x2560px
>>2082121
See pic
>>
>that NAK cup and handle
Prepare to moon boys
>>
>>2082176

So when do I dump my 1500 shares? Thursday?
>>
>>2082205
27th if you want the dividend
Wednesday or Thursday if you want to sell high
>>
File: 500.gif (261KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
261KB, 500x283px
>>2082205
Think we have to hold until ex-divi date (the 30th cause memorial day weekend) to get the dividend

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/merrimack-declares-140m-special-dividend-200500698.html

So you have to buy b4 tomorrow close

It'll pay the 26th (but sec trading rules 3 days + an extra for memorial day)

Can't wait for shorts to cover tomorrow
>>
>>2082237
>dividongs
First time holding in years, waiting on some sweet VOO and VNQ dividon'ts.

Unfortunately the Canadian housing market skullfucked VNQ until the excess saliva soiled my shares.
>>
APVO

don't miss out. New product will be ready for distribution soon bringing in revenue.
>>
>>2082148
>>2082176
The ex div is on the 17th. You have to be a holder of record by the 17th. It takes 3 days for you to officially become a stockholder of record after the purchase.
17-3 = 14
14th = sunday
The earliest date you could have bought was the 12th for the dividend. Of course you might want to sell on the 17th because people like you don't know this and will buy it up anyway.
>>
>>2082237
ITS TOO LATE TO BUY MACK
THIS IS AN AMATEUR MOVE. YOU WILL NOT GET THE DIVY IF YOU BUY MACK RIGHT NOW
>>
File: OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif (355KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif
355KB, 200x150px
>>2082237
Meant the 17th (wed) instead of tomorrow

Little shook up I almost bought 3k shares of AMRS at .52

Based robinhood realized I fucked up and automatically canceled order

Anyone else in AMRS for earnings tonight?
>>
>>2082253
already have 1000 shares

hope you're right
>>
>>2080853
>calls AUPH
>drops over 5% for the day

You're such an immense faggot bro. I'm glad you use a trip so I can filter your shit calls.
>>
GSAT is doing a thing again
>>
anyone looking for small risk, maybe long term, gains can still hop on WEN
>>
>>2082259
Your an idort.

As long as you own the stock on the ex div date you get the divvy.

Special dividend rules are a bit different than regular divs. Do your DD you lazy autistic NEETS.
>>
>>2082405
>on 4chan
>calls people lazy autistic NEETS

sure sounds like boardshorts took off his trip and changed id
>>
File: 2017-05-15 15.21.01-1.png (339KB, 1080x1593px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-15 15.21.01-1.png
339KB, 1080x1593px
>>2082405

Got me questioning it now. Holding for a while now anyways and probably not selling b4 ex-divi date but not understanding what the point is of having a "record date" at all. I'm guessing still that BECAUSE it's a special dividend ...

You know what? I don't know.

http://groupssa.com/dividenddatefaq.html

Someone call a broker
>>
Let's talk good dividend stocks. Post em senpai. 5% or more or gtfo. I'll start it off with $OUT
>>
>>2082498
ORC, CLM, MORL, MRRL, CEFL
>>
>>2082503
You forgot ECC and PSEC.
>>
>>2082503
INF, KO, FTR
>>
>>2082298
>>2080853
>Might be good news
>http://ir.auriniapharma.com/press-releases/detail/88
Thats not calling auph that's pointing out a mover.

Remember when I called the PME bounce at 2.70 or so last week?
>>
>>2082498
I'm holding GNC at the moment. It's pretty undervalued at the moment in my opinion.
>>
>>2082508
used to have PSEC nice drop putting on my watch list going to look into it some more
>>
>>2081334
I have been looking for these channel indicators that you have been talking about yet I can't find a site that has them. What sites or apps are you using for your TA
>>
i keep waiting for the dip and it never comes lol

3d systems 1 week chart is more beautiful than the mona lisa
>>
3d systems 1 week chart: https://www.bing.com/search?q=ddd+stock

adobe systems 1 month chart:
https://www.bing.com/search?q=adbe+stock

Shopify month chart:
https://www.bing.com/search?q=shop%20stock

nike 53.79 bounces off this number typically
>>
File: Screenshot_20170515-160542.png (107KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170515-160542.png
107KB, 1080x1920px
what a day eh lads?
ETRM ftw
glad I didn't bail when I was down 30% last week!
>>
>>2082651
Whew

What were your plays?
>>
>>2078683

> The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

No UK beta? What a load of fucking shit lmao
>>
File: IMG_0143.png (136KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.png
136KB, 1536x2048px
I own 1/8490 of the outstanding stock for DYSL right now. Pretty happy with my position and with the quarterly report today. CC is in about 45 minutes.
>>
File: tenor (4).gif (1MB, 498x330px) Image search: [Google]
tenor (4).gif
1MB, 498x330px
>>2082651
Nice

Sitting here waiting for AMRS to take all my gainz

ER 4:30 I think
>>
File: 2017-04-21 15.48.04.png (117KB, 2155x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-21 15.48.04.png
117KB, 2155x1920px
>>2082657
buy ETRM when there's momentum/volume
no stock has made me more money over the past year
>>
AMRS scaring the fuck out of me.
>>
>>2082714
It's fucking over.
>>
Amrs revenue up over 160%
>>
The profit takers are just manipulating AMRS so hard, jumping 2 cents at a time...
>>
File: 1493512995230.jpg (52KB, 568x612px) Image search: [Google]
1493512995230.jpg
52KB, 568x612px
http://www.fudzilla.com/news/graphics/43663-intel-is-licensing-amd-graphics
This better be fucking true, I've been hearing this rumor for about 2 months
>>
File: giphy (20).gif (1008KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (20).gif
1008KB, 500x335px
>>2082739
I'm not even listening in this time. Amy's my greatest weakness

I buy, stock goes down, 3 months bagholding until profit

I buy, stock goes down, 3 months bagholding until profit

I buy, stock goes down, 3 months bagholding until profit...

They've got so many great things going on but can't turn profit. Dillution.... dillution... now a r/s is probably imminent unless .50 this wk

New CFO's a woman btw fucking diversity hire and no one is buying guidance anymore

And $95 million coming in from dillution? Who gives a fuck if they start unloading like maxwell/temesek?

Fuck.
>>
>>2082775
>This better be fucking true, I've been hearing this rumor for about 2 months
This rumor has been going on since early last year
>>
What's more important for a swing trader, Fundamental Analysis or Technical Analysis?

Or in other words, where should I (a complete beginner with $100 in robinhood who intends to buy and sell over the course of a week) get started? Does it make more sense for me to learn about fundamental analysis or technical analysis?
>>
File: capture 6.png (22KB, 561x415px) Image search: [Google]
capture 6.png
22KB, 561x415px
Who else is ready to ride the YUM train to flavortown?
>>
>>2082825
both
>>
holy shit

you AMRS shilling mother fuckers were right.
Dat fucking Revenue to expense ratio change...

AMRS is actually going to thrive.

Well done everyone, congrats on the patience.
>>
>>2082845
Can you explain? Not watching the live event.
>>
So what's the deal with the NMM earnings report?
>>
>>2082845
I jumped out with a .54 average at .33 AH. Ate a nasty loss, will jump back in after the r/s.
>>
>>2082853
well its a little complicated with the financials.

but many people knew this company could be a juggernaut if it didn't die first.

They had to show that revenue could start to out pace expenses..
their many new revenue sources - products- are doing that.
and in this conference call he's talking about all types of diff revenue sources.
theyre becoming flexible

This will go to a dollar+ in the next year.
No doubt now.
I am going 27k in.
>>
>>2082861
Dont worry friend, i sold my NMM, im sure it will moon soon :^)
>>
>>2082843
Could you recommend me a good place to start?

Someone mentioned shkreli's finance lessons, but those are like 2+ hours each
>>
Buy NAK by 11 EST tomorrow morning. You'll thank me.
>>
>>2082889
>Someone mentioned shkreli's finance lessons, but those are like 2+ hours each
if you aren't willing to put in the time and effort you aren't going to do well

Stocks aren't easy and they aren't for the weak. it takes time
>>
>>2082923
thanks for the tip stocktwits
>>
>>2082923
Show me your EPA credentials and then I'll believe you.
>>
>>2082923
I've been bagholding like a chump for a while now so you'll remain thankless you damn goblin
>>
>>2082923
Wait the NAK attack is back on?
>>
>>2082923
I'll put it on the watch list

>>2082889
You can play YouTube videos at 2x speed. That's how I usually do it
They're worth the time
>>
>>2082939
I get that, but his videos seem more drawn out than they need to be.
I strongly prefer getting the same information from a book rather than a video series
>>
This conference call on amrs is pretty damn bullish.
Going to double my position tomorrow.
Not selling till after 2020 though
>>
>>2082973
>2x speed
That's a good idea, thanks. Completely forgot that youtube has that now
>>
File: 7554617.gif (853KB, 374x281px) Image search: [Google]
7554617.gif
853KB, 374x281px
>>2082869
Lol. You should probably keep up with meetings then because they'll probably announce a r/s after the next stockholders meeting (if it's necessary, idk). Stock will plummet after that.

Don't get me wrong, I like the company but they can't, and don't even seem to want to, turn profit.

95 million in revenue is nothing of it means dillution at .0001 a share or whatever it is.

Next catalyst is closing the offering, quick bump then r/s I think.

Either daytrading or holding until 2024 is the way to go imo
>>
>>2083007
don't underestimate the big money that will come into this company due to alittle stability.

The gambling stage is ending,
the only reason Anyone wouldn't buy in before was it was risky cause of debt.

Now it is primed.
im buying tomorrow and no later.
>>
Holy shit. This DYSL CC is incredible were working with pretty much every branch of the Military and space organizations and theres incredible commercial potential for what the company is doing. The pipleline of products this company has is massive.
>>
File: original_83217268.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
original_83217268.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
NAK is about to moon. Buy in if you can.
>>
>>2083126
Whew, good find
>>
>>2082121
It might be best if you understand what you're talking about before you call someone a tard.

What you're talking about is an ex dividend date that's two days before the record date. Most dividends have their ex dividend dates set before two days before the record date, meaning you have to buy it two days before the record date.

However for this one, the ex dividend date is 5/30, meaning you can buy up until record date.
>>
File: 5975528_gal.jpg (21KB, 462x352px) Image search: [Google]
5975528_gal.jpg
21KB, 462x352px
>all those people who bought NMM
>all those bags
>>
>>2082523
Lol
>>
>>2082657
Lol
>>
>>2082973
Lol
>>
>>2083349
Lol
>>
File: Chris_855.webm (585KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_855.webm
585KB, 1280x720px
>>2083517
Careful you'll be the ass end of autistic screeching
>>
>>2083647
Lol
>>
File: 1470015476325.jpg (93KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1470015476325.jpg
93KB, 500x616px
>>2083517
Nothing will ever top the bags VHC made.
>>
>>2083885
cvm might if they lose the phase 3 study
>>
>>2083939
I thought everyone sold it when it had that gap up weeks ago. the fuck?
>>
NEW THREAD

>>2083984

NEW THREAD

>>2083984

NEW THREAD

>>2083984
>>
>>2083986
>he hasnt been swing trading cvm for minor gains
>>
Are you guys trading such small amounts you're not bothered by capital gain taxes?

Or are you completely okay with being taxed money you've already been taxed for?

I'm stumped.
>Work job and pay taxes
>Reinvest money to make gains
>Pay taxes on said gains that was earned with taxed money

Or
>Long term invest
>Pull out year later for maximum gains
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.