[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about smart contracts? I wonder what they look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Can we talk about smart contracts? I wonder what they look like in the blockchain.
>>
File: 04OBSOWLS4-master1050.jpg (251KB, 1050x1574px) Image search: [Google]
04OBSOWLS4-master1050.jpg
251KB, 1050x1574px
>>2076340
Another crypto gimick that means nothing but pump then dump.

Clones of the source virus that is about to get obliterated by white blood cells.
>>
>>2076348
why would bird eat frog covered in sand tho
>>
>>2076374
Not birds fault frogs head was in the sand @ the beach of denial and fear
>>
>>2076348
>Another crypto gimick
The 30 billion market cap Bitcoin developers are just implementing it for fun?
>>
>>2076403
Printed out of thin air by central banker spawns pretending to be legit.

They take down themselves only to take over again with a new name.

You are about as dumb as they cum aren't you.

The collective gang of infantile retards can get as big as they want.

It doesn't make it the future.

Same band of fegs buying off alphas to pimp their fiat meme dreams.
>>
>>2076430
You sound confused.
>>
>>2076612
You sound like a good slave with a major case of investors bias.

Maybe you can use all "muh gains" to get a shrink.

Good luck.
>>
>>2076677
Let's talk about smart contracts.
>it's a gimick
>pump and dump
>you're as dumb as they cum
>you need a shrink
Thanks for your input.
>>
>>2076691
That just about covers it.

Glad you realized all of it.

Now maybe you can move on from this meme nightmare and talk about something worth a damn.
>>
>>2076374
Sand helps digestion.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.