[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY WON'T ETH JUST FUCKING GO UP I'M TIRED OF WAITING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: FUCK.png (51KB, 169x200px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
51KB, 169x200px
WHY WON'T ETH JUST FUCKING GO UP I'M TIRED OF WAITING YOU GUYS SAID I'D GET RICH FAST
>>
>>2073266
>t. XRP shill
>>
>he fell for the /biz/ get rich quick scam
>>
>>2073266
after the 19th consequences will never be the same
we eth investors will become billionares

screenshart this
>>
What I'm doing is a buy and hold. Remember the fundamentals and ignore everything else. Ignore the ETH time traveler (though that was a fun way to deliver fundamental info into eyeballs). Ignore the shittalkers who say retarded shit like "oh man you invested at the ATH" -- they aren't looking at the fundamentals of the situation either. Remember, over the past few months it broke 100, and it will be headed back that way again. There will come a time when it will be a pipe dream to go below 100 ever again barring a catastrophe (read: buy opportunity, unless you think it will never make money again.)

Do the extremely hard thing. Sit and fucking wait. There's more news coming and 75 was the lowest it has been and was immediately gobbled up.

And yes, this is fucking fast, I went from 27 to 101 in like 3 months. Whereas in stocks the "dream" is "omg I made 50% this year!"
>>
getting rich in 4-5 years is still incredible fast

usually you would need several lifetimes to be financial independant

dont be a nigger faggot and just forget about it, check once a month maybe
>>
File: IMG_4937.jpg (201KB, 1080x1057px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4937.jpg
201KB, 1080x1057px
>>2073266
Buy xby ya dummy
Even better humanique, bouts get pumped
>>
dont be a nervous weak sheep
ETH had a slight dip but the moon ride to 150 is just around the corner
>>
>>2073266
Don't worry, last time it had a huge rally it slowly declined over the period of a few months then you only had to wait a year or so for the next rally.

You should be back in profit within the next 2 years at most.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.