[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The train is about to depart. Want to get riches? Invest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: VDBn2wh.jpg (107KB, 1280x737px) Image search: [Google]
VDBn2wh.jpg
107KB, 1280x737px
The train is about to depart. Want to get riches? Invest in Humaniq. Laterz.
>>
WE
>>
>>2071320
>aimed at the 1 billion poorest people in the world
>requires them to have a cellphone

good luck with that
>>
>>2071347
Cellphones are cheap these days.
>>
>>2071347
>1bln poorest people investing money into humaniq so 1st world NEETs can get rich

the fuc is going on
>>
WUZ
>>
Im in.
>>
>>2071347
>not knowing much about the poorest people in the world
>>
Looks superfluous
Not enough white people on the board
>>
is it just me or are the pajeets really mad we're willing to give money to the russians/africans but not curry coins
>>
>>2071320
We have fucking l337 nerds here in the first world who struggle to figure out how to use blockchain technology. How the fuck do they honestly expect bushmen niggers in Africa to figure out how to use it? Lets be fucking realistic here.
>>
>>2071347
Did you fucking know that in poorer economoies the desktop market skipped right he fuck over them. It's plenty cheaper to have a some shitty smart phone with a leaf and stick solar panel and actually viable. I have no idea if this is a scam but if they really are partnering with technology companies to bring phones, the thing required to use their coin, to the country then the problem is fucking solved.
>>
https://steemit.com/ethereum/@dannykass/alex-fork-founder-of-humaniq-met-up-with-vitalik-buterin-today

Where's the bottom lads? $0.06 now.
>>
WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>2071735

>then the problem is fucking solved.

yeah at that point you just have to trust that theyre able to deliver on that bioidentification app idea that companies WORTH HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS have not been able to develop yet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.