[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that the XBY devs bought up hundreds of millions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: xby scam 2.png (310KB, 1093x653px) Image search: [Google]
xby scam 2.png
310KB, 1093x653px
Daily reminder that the XBY devs bought up hundreds of millions of coins for 1 satoshi. Anyone buying in is buying into a massive pump and dump and have already given them 250X profits.
>>
>>2071079
Where is the proof?
>>
>>2071079
And on another note
Are you the same annoying pathetic bicth that spread fud about posw?
>>
>>2071090
Read the image. Do you think they just let those 1 sat coins sit there? They own 1/3rd of the supply without a doubt.
>>
>>2071079
every time you post this you look like a retard, read the bitcointalk threads about xby and its origins as bitmox
>>
>>2071107
If you buy up 100mio of coins the price wont stay at 1 satoshi you retard also of course they have a good amount of their own coin why dont you make these threads about ripple where the devs hold tens of billions of coins oh but you dont care about that you only care about spreading fud about xby and possibly posw before that
>>
>>2071122
>>2071109
Bro people can read your spin, the market ain't stupid
>>
>>2071094
POSW, you mean that scam pajeet coin?
>>
>>2071134
Haha i knew it you little bitch screamed exit scam on posw weeks ago where is it you pathetic little piece of shit? Why didnt they go yet?

Your threads are so transparent
>>
File: 1494213604176.jpg (43KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494213604176.jpg
43KB, 497x500px
>>
>>2071094
no one wants to buy your curry coin lol. will probably exit scam (be "hacked") in less than a year
>>2071124
no sense trying to reason with these tards, they're literally delusional cult members trapped bagholding a scam and they know it, that's why they're so mad
>>
>>2071947
>if I move the goalposts further away, I'll always be right.
Typical screeching from biz
>>
Just so everyone here know, OP is the same kinds of person who:
- Says BTC is a scam when it's $1
- Says ETH is a scam when it's $1
- Says PIVX is a scam when it's $0.01
- Says DASH is a scam when it's $0.1 (It's still scam but people make money anyway)

The same cuckold who said everything is a scam without any guts to take risk.

99% chance OP is a wagecuck earning 20K a year in his shitty cubicle.

Literally worst than pajeet. With pajeet, at least they genuinely try to make money however small it is, they willing to take risk for a better life.
>>
>>2072005
yes in my country all use POSW
BTC and ETH is scam.. if buy POSW i can make you discount
>>
>>2072100
what the fuck are you fucking writing, POSW is a fucking scam, others who said it's not either pajeet or bagholder.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.