[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://veondao.info/VeonWhitepaper .pdf how many are you buying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: asdfasdf.jpg (38KB, 522x370px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.jpg
38KB, 522x370px
https://veondao.info/VeonWhitepaper.pdf
how many are you buying? i'm buying one trillion
>>
From the same creator Felix comes a revolutionary new product at the same time as that other revolutionary product

"The circulate project is an effort to create a new revenue model for content creators, producers and artists across the internet.

The problem we face today are companies such as Google, Facebook and Youtube extracting enormous amounts of value from the work of others.

We seek to reinvent the way content creators are economically rewarded for their efforts, without the need for third party involvement.

The new revenue model we are creating leverages underlying blockchain technology and smart contracts to achieve this.

Value can be transacted by the content consumer directly to the content producer in a peer-to-peer fashion.

What makes the circulate project unique is the introduction of monetary incentives being provided to content consumers when they opt-in to support content creators if they so choose.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Abstract: Every time you 'like’ that funny cat video, you are also given the option to attach a value of your choice.

Perhaps you would like to pay the creator of this content $0.06 cents.

This value transfer would then automatically be sent to the contract address associated with the video.

By attaching value to your 'like’, not only are you supporting the content creator, you are also placing a ‘bet’ that if the content is popular among others you will receive ‘interest’ on everyone else who then after provides further likes that contain attached value.

This would open a new career path: the professional content viewer"
>>
>>2070250
Why should i trust a women?
>>
>>2070332
Implemented architecture dynamics. Our goal is to raise $3,000,000 USD to achieve reaching our funding development costs to fully build out our vision of creating the VEON platform (at the same time we are trying to initiate an ICO scam with the Circulate Project, too)
>>
None....Chelsea Clinton is your poster girl....her wedding dress was paid for with her parents foundation funds....basically the Clintons are a scam....and so is your "project"
>>
>>2070348
No, the VEONplatformwilloutlinepotentialproblemsin
code,additionalrecommendationstoincreasesecurity,alongsideageneral
analysisoftheimplementedarchitecturedynamics. Did you even read the double spaced, size 14 font whitepaper? It's written by Felix, a true pioneer in the crypto discord community.
>>
>>2070272

So Flattr?
>>
OP, you are the shill /biz/ needs. Shilling coins before they're even known or pumped. Good job.

All other shills just see a coin go up 20% and shill it like a fucking retard.
>>
>>2070548
this is a scam coin created by a retard scammer. it might have a slight bump when it first comes out so if you want to gamble on it you're welcome. i'm shilling this before it's known to warn people before it's known. Watch out for projects by Felix/asphyxia
>>
>>2070555
Ethereum sounded like a goddamn scam in 2014 but look at it now.
>>
>>2070622
no it didn't, it's lead was and is a long time community favorite author of a popular bitcoin journalism website
>>
>>2070250
pukes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.