[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand, wouldn't it make sense to move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1471297862228.jpg (104KB, 691x651px) Image search: [Google]
1471297862228.jpg
104KB, 691x651px
I don't understand, wouldn't it make sense to move your Buttcoin on over to other coins like Ether on the sight of bad news? Why isn't Ether going up when Buttcoin goes down we thought these altcoins where inverse to the buttcoin?
>>
>>2069987
you buy altcoins when your bitcoins are at an all time high because they dump when bitcoin pumps

once you're comfortable with your altcoin investments, you move them back to bitcoin because it's gone down
>>
Moving my shit around to shitcoins and xmr. Figure the droogies are gonna start using xmr over btc as it isnt losing a shit ton of its value atm.
>>
>>2069987
BTC holders are cashing out through Bitfinex now that they're enabling more withdrawal options
That's money coming back to fiat, not into altcoins, that's why altcoins aren't going up in the same proportions
Still, the meme ransomware attacks today were already stopped by a killswitch in the malware (not even joking, the group who did this was amateurish as fuck), and that's the only thing close to bad news today
>>
because the alarm bells hasn't rung, it needs to dip harder, only weak hands are pulling out now

once the whales can sense it wont pump again, then they'll exchange their btc for eth
>>
File: C_PthVMVwAA9dZI.jpg (151KB, 1006x1099px) Image search: [Google]
C_PthVMVwAA9dZI.jpg
151KB, 1006x1099px
the entire crypto market falling is indication of a loss of faith in the core technology and its acceptance in society

the fact that alts arent rising while bitcoin falls this time is... not good...
>>
File: 1493959376707s.jpg (3KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493959376707s.jpg
3KB, 107x125px
>>2070028
I think a lot of the spike in price was due to a lot of newbies getting into crypto for their first time. For them seeing this """crash""" gives them a bad taste and they pull out. Due to this, I'm not sure how quickly it is going to go back up after the dip stops.
>>
>>2070040
>Due to this, I'm not sure how quickly it is going to go back up after the dip stops
Probably by monday when people cash their margin trading shitcoin gains back to BTC, just like last weekend
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.