[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"so why do you want to work here?" whats a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: JUST.jpg (336KB, 1388x2048px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
336KB, 1388x2048px
>"so why do you want to work here?"

whats a good generic answer to this stupid question?
>>
>I'm interested in blah blah blah because I feel like I can contribute due to x that I bring to the table. I'm also looking for somewhere that has a future and room for internal growth and think that this is a good match for me.
Reminds them of why you have value and also indicates that you're looking at longterm so they're less likely to invest in training for you just for you to end up only being a shortterm hire.
>>
I'm a big fan of money, I have very little of it. That's where you come in sir.
>>
>>2067782
Answer with whatever your reasons for working there are.
If you have no good ones, state these in order:
>Work xp in your field
>Money/Income
>Good place to work/good work environment
>>
>>2067782
>coming from school
"I have all these skills I learned and am excited to apply them to real-world problems, blah blah blah"
>coming from another job
"I have all these skills I developed from my previous work experiences, but haven't been in a position to apply them, until now."
>>
What others have said. Also include something specific about the company like "X company is a small/large/medium sized form, which I am interested in working in bc of ___(Google the pros/cons betw small and large companies on your own and give the pros as your reasons). I've also noticed you were involved in a couple projects I'm interested in like ___. Were you involved in those and what was your role like? What would someone in the position I'm hiring for be doing for a project like that?"
>>
You make my dick go diamonds, sir
>>
>>2067782
Just tell him you are a big fan of dumb & dumber, ace ventura: pet detective, and the mask
>>
>>2067782
To make money which I can transfer to my checking account to immediately pump into bitcoin
>>
>>2067782
> "fuck off, cunt"
>>
>>2067782
i just said i wanna learn new things and they bought it
>>
This kind of questions always hurt my autism
I just need the fkn money
>>
i need money
>>
File: file.png (41KB, 589x229px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
41KB, 589x229px
>>2067782
What does he do all day, rant about Trump?

I thought actors did fun stuff
>>
File: zHdN.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
zHdN.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>2067822
my nigga
>>
Just do your research and remember a few points about the company that impressed you or caught your eye. Then ideally try to tie in some past experience that you've had that aligns with it.
>>
Because I'm a slave to the system as well as money and I can't manage to make money through my entrepreneurial ventures so here I am sitting in this fucking Old Navy informing you how eager I am to fold t shirts like a good goy.

I'm also a 22 year old virgin. Please give me the job
>>
>>2069781

Has anyone actually done this?

I'd really like to do this.
>>
>>2069769
another actor i cant respect anymore
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.