[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm too pussy to resign from my job /biz/. I mean I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
I'm too pussy to resign from my job /biz/.

I mean I'm already getting my ass handed to me by a tough job and boss. I don't think I can turn the tide and do an amazing job on my current projects already. I want to quit but I don't want to be branded as a pussy for quitting on my teammates and leaving my projects to them. I'm only almost 3 months in the job and I am already planning on quitting.

What do /biz/? For the record if my performance didn't improve I will be fired in about 1-2 months.
>>
>>2067748
Ok. Start looking for other jobs now. I don't know what industry you're in, but look at local meetup groups and start networking with the people there. These meetups often have a job posting boards with tons of other job opportunities. Your path to a valuable job is making friends who can get you in, and you dont even need to be super talented.

Alternatively, say you do web development, make some business cards (spend only around $10), and start just going to local events and build your own business. If you don't know how to do something, just outsource it to people on fiverr.
>>
>>2067748
What kind of job? 3 months isn't very long
>>
>>2067748
Oh, also just say you had a large freelance [insert activity here ] opportunity come up that will interfere with your current job. They will respect you and be happy for you rather than calling you a pussy.
>>
>>2067748
What kinds of things are your bosses saying to you, relative to what your job is mainly focused on?
>>
>>2068045
>What kind of job? 3 months isn't very long

Kind of like an ad agency. We have big corporate clients and it's hard to be creative at times.
>>
>>2068338
Tough nuts.

The world doesn't need more people shilling anyway. Go suck an egg, and learn a real skill.
>>
>>2068051
>Oh, also just say you had a large freelance [insert activity here ] opportunity come up that will interfere with your current job. They will respect you and be happy for you rather than calling you a pussy.

I'm thinking of this because I have a side business that is coming off its own.
However, I feel they might feel jealous and ask more about it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.