[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>day trade shitcoins with a small gain but instead of cashing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1359030908744.jpg (59KB, 614x642px) Image search: [Google]
1359030908744.jpg
59KB, 614x642px
>day trade shitcoins with a small gain but instead of cashing out accumulate shitcoins
>shitcoin moons
>all your past shit trades turn into massive gains
>?????
>Profit

Anyone else doing this? I'm on the ripple bandwagon. If it ever does get to a dollar my shit ripple trades are going to be massive gains. I mean, if I get +40 ripple out of a trade when it's at, let's say, 0.20 cents, that's only 8 bucks, but if it gets to a dollar it turns into 40 bucks.

Why is this not a good strategy if you're a low capital cuck?
>>
>>2065984
Cryptocurrency is going to help facilitate a huge shift in the worlds wealth purely because of this. Might as well risk what you can and potentially one day be in a very different place. Feels good anon.
>>
>buy low, sell high
>hope shit-coin moons
>"great strategy"

It falls over with the "hope shitcoin moons" bit. This is the equivalent of penny-stock speculation. At this point you're just gambling. Said shit-coin is just as likely to dump as it is pump. It's the timing that's the difficult part because the market is heavily manipulated.

Better strategy would be:
>convert meager capital into coin accepted in margin accounts (BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC etc)
>leverage
>identify fairly stable coin with regular trading pattern
>go long on downswing
>collect 0.5% on upswing
>aim to do this multiple times a day

You're effectively compounding your investment by 1-2% a day. The gains start small, but as your pool of capital increases, so do the gains and the leverage accelerates the whole process.

Drawback include:
Fees for borrowing to leverage
You get cucked harder if you fuck it up.
A dump can come at any time in such a volatile market and completely blow you out the water.
>>
>>2066018
dont fucking margin trade if ur not experienced
if you short u could have insane losses
>>
>>2066018
>It falls over with the "hope shitcoin moons" bit. This is the equivalent of penny-stock speculation. At this point you're just gambling. Said shit-coin is just as likely to dump as it is pump. It's the timing that's the difficult part because the market is heavily manipulated.
Don't exactly be blind picking them. I'm on ripple because I think it will go up in value and, pump and dumps aside, will end up higher with time. I should have elaborated on the fact I'm holding ripple either way and I'm essentially increasing the number I hold with small gains along the way.

Replace ripple with any other shitcoin you believe will moon(this being the key) and it seems like a sound strategy to me, instead of just holding.

If it means anything I'm far in the + from where I started.

>Drawback include:
Sounds too risky for me desu and the DDOS attacks unnerved me coupled with the volatility it scared me off after I made like 10 going long on BTC.
>>
>>2066039
Shorting crypto is incredibly fucking stupid.
>>
>>2065984
Honestly, right now is a good time to stock up on cheap coins. Once bitcoin drops, we'll see them all pump hard.
>>
You could randomly pick any 10 of the top 100 coins, hold thme a year and double your money.

even if 3 of them went tits up.

I'm up over 600% since last year (with a total loss of $5000 in ETH (lost password) and 3 coins going 100% to zero) Total loss of over 6 BTC and STILL up 600% in one year..
>>
>>2065984
cause you need to buy low and sell high, then buy high and sell higher. I personally missed the XRP train so a good correction is when I would enter. In the meantime I picked up a shitload of XVG cause that was at the bottom so when it hit's 50 dollarcents or so I start to unload the half and leave the rest run for years. So far I am up over 300% in one week and no rush to sell at all at such a low price.
>>
File: mfwrealestate.png (442KB, 635x467px) Image search: [Google]
mfwrealestate.png
442KB, 635x467px
>>2065984
>buy $500 worth of shitcoin
>wait for le green candlestick
>ride green sticks all the way up
>mfw doji stick appear
>sell sell selll selll
>profit 5-50%

Easy money in this meme economy
>>
>>2066329
it's that easy.
we can all be jews now
>>
>>2066329
ay it's lit, what you been buying? I'm in same position, I've only had 240 to play with and I bought into XBY when it was around 150 sat and pretty much doubled my money now I'm looking where else I can put the lot wont start diversifying till I'm in the thousands
>>
>>2066428
>XBY

Havent looked at them but I will monitor it

>what you been buying

long on riddles and ive been riding the stellar train (although i might go long soon).

Got a bunch of other shitcoins that i just hold and eth/lc/bitcoins ofc
>>
>>2066329
what do you use to screen and read candlesticks for shitcoins you meme wizard?
>>
>>2066103
>lost 5000 ETH

How much did you cry anon?
>>
>>2066877
Cryptowatch Biggs where you at?
>>
>>2066877
I trade shitcoins on poloniex but its laggy af
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.