[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my dying grandpa to give me all of his fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1294285770125.jpg (37KB, 441x500px) Image search: [Google]
1294285770125.jpg
37KB, 441x500px
How do I convince my dying grandpa to give me all of his fucking money? He has a few million in property I think. He's on his deathbed but doesn't believe in wills. Everyone else in my family sucks horse dick and doesn't deserve a penny of it. They're all drug addicts, criminals and creeps.

I've never asked anything of you before /biz/
>>
>>2065345
>faggot who posts on an anonymous Shrek-fanclub imageboard deserves more money than everyone else

It's not your money. You're not entitled to it. You might think you are. You might think that people should be rewarded for being decent people or whatever. But it's someone's choice to act accordingly to that. If your grandpa cared about who the money went to, he'd of acted accordingly. Instead he's probably worried about other stuff, like dying or shoving off all the degenerates of varying degree (you're one of them, just for making this post, btw) trying to make a grab at his money.

If you weren't a faggot, if you were someone respectable and of good character, if you were someone he could trust to do the right thing then, assuming he's not retarded, he'd of felt okay leaving his money to you. Instead, you might just be a pile of shit like everyone else (but I'll give you some credit and assume you've got some worthwhile corn kernals or a nutty texture that makes you special :^] )
>>
>>2065345
You need to frame it in a way that he thinks it's his decision and the right one. Unfortunately, it's going to a difficult task to do that this late, assuming he's really close to dying.
>>
>>2065361
>It's not your money. You're not entitled to it
What more do I need to be entitled to it than to draw his blood? Inheritance is based off of relatedness for a reason. To be honest without going into details this is partly a revenge project for me, my dad was screwed over by those hyenas (his brothers) multiple times and I don't want them getting a cent of that money. I'd rather it burn.

But you just came to shitpost, so I guess you don't care.

>>2065364
It's up in the air, he was supposed to already be dead by now but he's not doing too bad. I doubt he will last another year though.
>>
>>2065345
I've never been in this sort of situation before and I don't know much about how wills work and the law in this area.

I can't help you.
>>
Appeal to emotion, write up a will for him and beg him to sign it in his last delirious hours of existence. Plead from the bottom of your heart and tell him you will live on his legacy, and show him you are a level headed man whom he can trust.
>>
>>2065398
>you're not telling me what i want to hear so you're trolling :^)
OK because you're incapable of reading something without splitting hairs let me be more clear:

You're not objectively ~especially~ entitled to his money. You live in a democracy (presumably) where people have the free will to decide how they distribute their money upon their death. Of course, if your grandfather leaves no will you'll get some sort of cut because, like you said, the law will default to inheritance by relation without splitting hairs about the character of the bereaved.

You know, you're just somebody who will only listen to what they want to hear.

You're a hyena. I'm sorry. Maybe you're less of a hyena than everyone else in your family. Maybe you're the runt of the litter. Yet you're a hyena nonetheless; Your grandfathers dying without having anyone to trust and you still want to LARP like a faggot.
>>
>>2065345
Tell him that the government will just seize his assets and his money will go to funding the liberal agenda. Big bank may also have their way with his hard earned cash.

If he wants to preserve his money, keep it in the family. That should convince him.
>>
>>2065462
>You're not objectively ~especially~ entitled to his money.
which is why I made this thread asking for advice

>You're a hyena. I'm sorry. Maybe you're less of a hyena than everyone else in your family. Maybe you're the runt of the litter. Yet you're a hyena nonetheless;
maybe so, I won't deny it

>Your grandfathers dying without having anyone to trust
The thing is, he's stubborn in that he doesn't think he will die, so he has no intention of leaving a will, if he did I would not have bothered with this thread, regardless of who he trusts. I would like to earn his trust before he goes as arrogant and shitheady as I'm sounding, since I'm the closest to him, but am still flustered by greed because I didn't even know he had that money. I'm not even sure HE knows what he has. It's complicated.

>>2065485
That's one argument I could use, thanks.
>>
give him a blowjob
>>
>>2065345
I got a shit ton of money from my grandma from being the only person in my family to visit her and talk with her on the phone. Granted all my aunt's and uncle's were already rich so I didn't have much competition for the money.

Just treating them like human beings and spending lots of time with is the best way imo.
>>
>>2065398
>>2065345
Shit sounds like something straight outta Umineko.
>>
>>2065345
Spend time with him make him appreciate you without being to obvious that you're only doing it for money
>>
>>2065345
Gotta admit: kinda hope the old coot just makes a pile of cash, deeds and other important papers and sets fire to it in front of your entire family.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.