[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military fag here. I've been struggling with just about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1249.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1249.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
Military fag here. I've been struggling with just about all the decent exchanges to confirm I am who I say I am because the fucktards hate FPO, AP addresses and told me to fuck off since they don't allow it. Any help with this roadblock that's keeping me from getting my foot in the door?
>>
>>2065112
Are you stationed overseas or just deployed?

If stationed in a foreign country you may have a better go of it opening a local account and utilizing an exchange that is available to use there.

If deployed just put it in a MMSA or MMMF and then open an exchange account once you redeploy.

Alternatively I would use your home of record address on file wth the military. That is the state you should be paying state taxes to. That way your identification will match the address on your drivers license. If you don't have an account in your home state registered to your name and home of record address you can use an online bank to start one. Use your paperwork from enlisting (should be available through your online admin record or admin section) to establish residency and provide a letter of deployment from your command.

If you give me more info to your status I can give you a more exact answer.
>>
>>2065112

Ummm... why can't you just use your home address?
>>
>>2065244
Stationed in Japan since 2014 don't have any indication if I'll be back this year or the next.
>>2065274
Anytime I try to use an address from the states I get constant errors such as my IP address not matching, if I use a vpn it doesn't stay and I have to go through a 30 minutes recomformation proccess to unlock my account and things of that nature.
>>
>>2065327
Are you friends with any locals? Just offer to buy them dinner in exchange for buying your shit or something. Not that hard.
>>
>>2065342
Friends with the people we nuked into oblivion.. yeah we pretty tight
>>
>>2065359
Yeah especially Okinawans.

If you are stuck in Japan why not just use Coincheck? If it's an address issue try using a buddy's address that lives off base(married, e8, officer, etc.)
>>
>>2065342
>haha so anyways, now that I bought you dinner I can trust you not to steal my life savings when I put all my money into an account with your name on it right?
>>
>>2065112
Apparently, there are a couple of Bitcoin ATMs in Japan, although I'm not sure if any would be where you are.
https://coinatmradar.com/city/164/bitcoin-atm-tokyo/
>>
>>2065327
im in oki right now and got set up on bittrex about a week ago.
just had to call y bank and get them to allow transfers to and from the UK for a week in order for the credit card and bank deposits to go through.
didnt have any trouble with my address
>>
>>2065112
Use your parents address, it's not like they're going to come to your house.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.