[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey biz I'm 18 and will be attending a highly accredited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: office.jpg (327KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
office.jpg
327KB, 1024x683px
Hey biz
I'm 18 and will be attending a highly accredited university this fall and will be graduating with no debt.

However, I don't have anything to do this summer and would love to fill my time with something. I was thinking some sort of job I could work off my computer. It doesn't have to be high paying I just want something to fill my time with. I currently have 17k in the bank and have roughly 50k in assets. What do you guys recommend so I'm not bored out of my mind and can make a little bit of money on the side. I'm not interested in flipping burgers or shilling crypto.
>>
>>I'm 18 and will be attending a highly accredited university this fall and will be graduating with no debt.

Sage in all the fields
>>
>>2064876

so your parents are rich? you should probably ask them what to do..

you could day trade crypto though
>>
>>2064876
ask mommy and daddy for more money
>>
>>2064876
this reads as a troll

anyhow, you are basically telling that you are unable to use google to research ideas. you wont make it far. internet and google go hand to hand.
>>
I've been messing around with crypto but nothing too serious. Obviously I can google what to do but I assumed some turbo NEETs on here would have some sort of idea about how to fill some time while working from home
>>
>>2064876
18 and just finished my first year at a university i can bet is more "accredited" than yours

I spent a lot of time bored feeling like I needed to be making money. Don't do this. It's a trap. Take more classes, join clubs, look for research. The EV of these things is so much better in the long run

Also since you're going to graduate with no debt and somehow have "50k" in assets at 18, I can assume you are a trust fund baby so you sure as hell don't need to be working at all during college. Spend your time networking
>>
>>2064898

Im sure papa can arrange a lil position at some cool office no?

Apart from that, you could buy kneepads and get sucking.
>>
Interested in developing land for solar farms. Anyone ever heard of this?
>>
ok, we've got it, you're rich as fuck, good night.
>>
>>2064912
doesnt seem to be something one does from their computer
>>
>>2064912

not a bad idea! DOIT
>>
>>2064876
Boy you sure are talkin like youre hot shit. You dont need us you fag
>>
>>2064876
>highly accredited
>Inserting unnecessary brags while asking for advice.
>>
19yo here, Personally I'm in the same boat as well

I had an idea to own a franchise of Chipotle at my university's city which has none nearby unless you travel to AL, US.

It's gonna cost me like $6000 to initiate and need like at least $100,000 in the bank or some shit due to financial rules. But right now all of my money is in Crypto and inventory which I'm planning to flip

I'm prob also gonna make some passive income like $20 a week upping YT shit videos or something
>>
>>2065031
Yo that would be fucking ridiculous, owning your campus's chipotle

Seems like a massive time investment you couldn't really afford tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.