[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can someone with no prior work experience and a science degree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: takeitaway.jpg (36KB, 566x319px) Image search: [Google]
takeitaway.jpg
36KB, 566x319px
how can someone with no prior work experience and a science degree make money while backpacking abroad, say australia?
>>
Do you own any knee pads?
>>
i was thinking of getting my money by day trading like this girl does on the youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwd3C2Cq9H0

all i have to do is make some trades every day and i will have enough to live comfortably while travel
>>
>>2064068
They normally can't.

Just get a real job.
>>
>>2064068

picking fruit is the normal method.
>>
>>2064093
I pretty much do the same thing except I trade shitcoins and I'm not just making the whole thing up like this girl is.
>>
can anyone say if this is legit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk8v3hOT5iY

can i make travel money like her by trading socks on the market?
>>
>>2064093
>>2064120

Doesn't she just have wealthy parents? I think she's just play trading.
>>
>>2064120
Let's put things in perspective. The average day trader does not beat the market over a long period of time. The market average increase is 9-10% annually. What does this mean. If you somehow manage to make 10% annually, even if you start with $100k, you'll make $10k per year, not nearly enough to live on. And let's get real, you aren't going to make 10%
>>
File: stocks 2.png (226KB, 895x735px) Image search: [Google]
stocks 2.png
226KB, 895x735px
>>2064166
>>2064128

how do she make money then?

here look at this she posted it because people say she isnt a stock market

she scribbled the numbers but you can still sea some
>>
>>2064166
That's only for big blue chip stocks though.

Traders who trade OTC pennystocks and other thinly traded low-cap shit that institutions won't touch can make similar returns to those who trade crypto, i.e shitloads.
>>
>>2064188
That's true, trading penny stocks yields higher returns but not higher average returns. I challenge you to find me evidence that says penny stock traders make on average more than the regular investors
>>
>>2064172
She's beating the market short term. If she does have let's say $5M invested, she could live very comfortably of the growth
>>
>>2064196
but how can you win when everyone uses bots for trading?
>>
>>2064196
Yeah I mean on average I'm sure they don't, but I'd imagine the bell curve looks quite different.
>>
>>2064219
There are only a few hedgefunds that have insane bots and supercomputers, and they don't trade OTC pennystocks or shitcoins.

Most traders bots are pretty rudimentary. "If MACD crossover BUY" kind of thing.
>>
>>2064068
you have two options

1. have rich parents

2. get a job and save money for travel
>>
>>2064068
Most foreigners are skinny weaklings compared to based giga nigga. If you're a roided black American raging from Trump why not terrorize puny civilized europoors and just demand their money? Their cops don't even have guns you could almost take over a continent if you play the liberal victim a few times
>the army fought back because they thought I was Muslim
>is this rage bc I was born with a penis and a vagina? #forshame
Suddenly you're an international celebrity. Do it /biz/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.