[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when you try your best at a job and get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1494435997832.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494435997832.png
267KB, 637x360px
What does it mean when you try your best at a job and get fired anyway?
>>
nothing man, fuck jobs
>>
>>2063750
you need to seize the means of production
>>
>>2063750
It means you're fucking worthless you aren't worth what the market is paying for your job. You're a liar a cheat a fraud a failure. Sorry to let you go we were actually hoping to see you an hero while we watch. We hate you
>>
It means that you make a shitty employee, and should just run your own business instead.
>>
>>2063848
>you make a shitty employee
How?
>>
>>2063750
Nothing
Keep trying, don't lose enthusiasm
Your day will come
>>
>>2063750
It means you are meant for bigger and better things anon
>>
>>2063876
There are 2 kinds of people : good workers and good managers
>>
>>2063750
the grind
>>
>>2063750
It means you weren't cut for wageslave jobs.

Having AND keeping a job is not about doing your best. Its about submission to your "betters", corporate politics, and timing. Sad that even engineering jobs are non exempt from bullshit.
>>
Is anyone else here too rebellious to hold a job for longer than 3-6 months?

I'm not even lazy, I just don't like being told what to do even if it provides money. I can only take following orders for so long.
>>
>>2063750
Good question. Are you being honest with yourself? A lot of jobs are simply imploding. Perhaps nothing to do with you.
>>
>>2063750
You cared to much. It might sound stupid but a job is like a girlfriend. If you don't pay it any mind it will value you more
>>
>>2065171

Why would this be?
>>
>>2065096
my dad was like this
now hes old and has no savings whatsoever and is probably homeless for all i know
>>
>>2065171
In my experience there is truth to this
>>
>>2065522

Because no one likes a lick-spittle that sucks up to the bosses for good-boy points. not even the bosses.

The team has to like you to if you want to stay on.

The boss asks the team how they think you are doing, if they think you are an ass-licker they will badmouth you to get someone more agreeable into the fold.

Also, if you care too much about things, you often tend to get visibly agitated when something gets difficult or goes sour.
Loosing you cool is never a good thing, even if it is because you just take stuff seriously.

Psychology man, it's some complex shit
>>
>>2063750
It means you are unemployed now
>>
>>2063750
WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEED
>>
>>2063750

dicks were left unsucked
>>
File: ma_nigga.jpg (9KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
ma_nigga.jpg
9KB, 341x341px
>>2064511

> enthusiasm
> enthusias
> enthusia
> enthusi
> enthus
> enthu
> enth

> eth
>>
>>2065950
Nein, the black women who got his job sucked it plently.
>>
>>2065067
This. If you are too good at your job you often get fired because the nobody that is managing you is scared you will take his place.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.