[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/, I am a time traveller from the year 2010. Advise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: timetravell.jpg (79KB, 565x495px) Image search: [Google]
timetravell.jpg
79KB, 565x495px
Hello /biz/,

I am a time traveller from the year 2010. Advise me on what I should buy to make the most money in the next 7 years.
>>
bitcoin obviously you fucking pleb
>>
POSW
>>
>>2063653

Venezuelan bolĂ­var
>>
>>2063653
>I traveled from the past
>I had Google then
>I have Google now
>>
Buy all Bitcoin you can.

Sell in 2013 at 800, before anything shady is heard about MtGox.

In 2015, invest all of it Vitaliks Ethereum.

Enjoy your billions.
>>
2016 Cubs won world series and Trump was elected president. Buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium, and Ripple. Gold will keep going up. Facebook and Twitter got huge.

All this shit is easy in hindsight.
>>
>>2063653
Short Bitcoin, as it has no use and only goes down from the release.

Twitter and Snapchat both explode due to their limitless ad space.

Also short AMD, because they continue to make terrible processors, they gradually go down in price until 2017.
>>
>>2063653
tesla, dump at $300
>>
I'm from 1 1/2 months in the future and I'll tell you that Milocoin will net you the most profit.
>>
>>2063653
Traveling forward is illegal you fucking idiot. The council will find you.
>>
>>2064397
How the hell does one short bitcoin?
>>
>>2063653
kneepads
>>
>>2063653
the dip
>>
I advise you go back and buy bitcoin
>>
>>2064451
You can short coins on certain exchanges.
>>
>>2063653

Buy Bitcoin, AMZN, maybe FB a couple weeks after the IPO. Bet on the Cavs in the 2016 finals after the 4th game. Bet on the Pats to win the 2016 Super Bowl in the middle of the 3rd quarter.
>>
>>2064431
ok i'm going to dump $50k into milocoin right now, thanks for the advice kind time traveller!
>>
>>2063681
yeah since he missed the bottom in the fiat markets by a year.
accumulating as much bitcoin as you could would be the way to go. sell it on first peak and rebuy 200 for 5x more than your previous accumulation and just ride the rest past this unknown selling on the way up to buy property and coconuts. always keeping some behind and trying to accumulate.
I will forever kick myself for not loading 2k coins at 2$ after the mtgox crash.
>>
>>2064426
A paltry 12 bagger is all you bring to the table?
>>
File: 1391442459408.jpg (22KB, 191x348px) Image search: [Google]
1391442459408.jpg
22KB, 191x348px
>>2064746
take it large to vegas and make sure all the pitboss are around to see the bet
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.