[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First real set of income. Just making a little money I can put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: check his neurons.jpg (45KB, 375x330px) Image search: [Google]
check his neurons.jpg
45KB, 375x330px
First real set of income. Just making a little money I can put away now. Looking to hold something long. I was going to do mutual funds, but that doesn't feel or seem right.

I'm not sure about cryptocurrencies.

What would you reccommend as soomething I can buy, hold on to and maybe keep adding too?

Thanks.
>>
>>2063297

S&P 500 index is apparently the safe way to go about things (I'm saving up for the minimum then gonna open vanguard IRA but I'm a turbonormie), but everyone here will tell you to jump on the train to the crypto wild west for mad gains.
>>
MSCI World index fund
>>
>>2063480
The sad part is I had some Bitcoin somewhere from way back in the day, but I lost my wallet and didn't think it was that big a deal. It was like $50. That $50 is worth a hell of a lot somewhere.

I'd be willing to try crypto, but it seems like pump and dump strategies.

>>2063487
Thanks, will do.
>>
File: garage.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
garage.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>2063297
>What would you reccommend as soomething I can buy, hold on to and maybe keep adding too?

Books and courses. Keep adding to your knowledge and skills.
>>
>>2063509
I'm already doing that. I'm in Medical School. I want to get closer to having a Hollywood Hills in my Lamborghini account.
>>
File: NXS_CRYPTO_INVESTMENT.jpg (6KB, 164x250px) Image search: [Google]
NXS_CRYPTO_INVESTMENT.jpg
6KB, 164x250px
>not investing in cryptocurrencies

get out, I'll make sure I buy another lambo in your honour
>>
File: a big boss for you Tone.jpg (47KB, 739x798px) Image search: [Google]
a big boss for you Tone.jpg
47KB, 739x798px
>>2063531
OHHHHHH!!!! Can you believe the balls on this frog-looking prick? I said I'd try cryptocurrencies ya mook.

Just lay down the plan and we can evalhuate
>>
>>2063548
Spread your investment evenly over the top 50 cryptos. If you want higher risk for (way) higher reward, try promising penny cryptos like POSW, RLC, or BitBay.
>>
>>2063556
>promising penny cryptos like POSW, RLC, or BitBay

This sounds more like my style. Does each one matter, or are they all such long shots just pick one at random?
>>
>>2063565
Definitely research them a little, but if any of them takes off you are going to see huge returns. Those were just some examples by the way, but they're the ones I'm invested in.

BitBay only has one dev, but he's a really smart guy constantly working on it. RLC is part of the iEx.ec project, you can read about it on their site. And POSW is the most promising of the 3 imo, it provides staking and gives you a monthly dividend of the profits of the website/exchange. Not to mention it's crazy cheap right now. All of these have flaws but high potential, just be willing to lose anything you put in.
>>
>>2063589
Thanks. I'll get started today. Is $300 too small?
>>
>>2063609
That's a pretty good starter amount. I would go with that until you feel more comfortable with what you're doing.
>>
>>2063631
Thanks. I'm off then.
>>
>>2063637
Godspeed anon

See you on the moon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.