[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This sounds incredible! Why aren't people talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tokencard.png (58KB, 1100x561px) Image search: [Google]
tokencard.png
58KB, 1100x561px
This sounds incredible! Why aren't people talking about it more? Revolutionizes debit/credit cards and banking as we know it!
>>
Because they lied and have no actual relationship with Visa.

Go look at their website, they scrubbed Visa off the pictures of the card and from every mention on the site after the ICO was over and they got their millions.
>>
>>2063063
*Gulp*
Well shit. Fair enough anon.
>>
>>2063058
can you actually buy this yet? i looked and saw nothing
>>
>>2063063
oh wow. I expected this to be fud, but boy you were telling the truth.

that's a little concerning........
>>
>>2063074
You can on Liqui. Ethereum based exchange in Russia. I've bought from them before after Ether based ICOs and been fine but take things offline just case.
>>
File: capture.png (83KB, 933x352px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
83KB, 933x352px
>>2063058
>1.5% fee every time you swipe
Would be great if not for this
>>
>>2063063
>all the fud itt
>>
>>2063100
>we still have this partnership

Visa seems to feel differently.

"At this point I’m unable to establish any business relationship between Visa and this company. Our lawyers are looking into this and I will come back to you if I have any further insight."
>>
>>2063070
>>2063085

Comfy doesn't FUD, I'm just trying to help people avoid a shady group.

>>2063094

Also in the United States you would have to pay capital gains tax EVERY TIME you paid with cryptocurrency that increased with value from the time you funded your card to when you used it in the store.

>>2063125

Yeah, that quote from VISA sealed it for me.
>>
>>2063058

Wasn't there a tax issue on this too for the user?

Something about complicating tax returns per transaction.
>>
>>2063094
Dropped.

Hpw the fuck is this better than normal credit card?

smhfamalamsenpaidesu
>>
>>2063134
If you nogs would have read the white paper u would have read they arnt initially introducing the card to the USA and India , it's for international use
>>
>>2063148
You can spend altcoins directly so you don't need a bank account tied to the card
>>
>>2063142

You have to pay capital gains tax on every transaction if the currency you funded it with increased in value since you funded it.

If ETH was worth $80 when you put it on the card and then worth $90 when you spent the funds on the TokenCard, you also need to pay tax on the $10 difference once the transaction is done.

>>2063156

It's shit. Get over it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.