[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find a starting capital if you don't have much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

How to find a starting capital if you don't have much to begin with?
>>
work
>>
>>2062336
wagecuckery
>>
>>2062345
>>2062354
what about fundraising?
>>
File: 1493569775978.jpg (89KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1493569775978.jpg
89KB, 640x427px
>>2062336
If we are talking under $1,000 then you open an account at one of the major companies that offers a lower cap as long as you deposit monthly. Vanguard and several other places come to mind, at around 500 dollars. Some have no requirements, except for a bank account like Robinhood if you are in the US.

Now if you have even lower capital then you need to curtail your expenses so you can put forward some of your income weekly or monthly into your funds. In the short term you won't make that much but you have to start somewhere and the sooner you start the better the results later. Index funds are recommended but you can also pick a portfolio that includes many dividend or growth stocks but to invest in those you tend to need to purchase whole shares unless you set up multiple investment plans which I would not recommend. Having too many brokers increases your fees 10 fold.

All of this is pointless if you don't actually earn income though.
>>
>>2062359
i don't live in US, but i think then i should wait to have steady income
>>
>>2062345
this
>>2062358
you mean asking for handouts? fuck no, have a spine
>>
>>2062336

become a wagie and dollar-cost average into what you're investing in. You have to be patient and frugal but it will start paying off. I"ve been doing that with bitcoin and now I make more money from bitcoin than I do my real job.
>>
>>2062336

work until you're 65
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.