[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1000 >lol its going to crash 1100 >its bubbled dont buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: shitcoins.png (39KB, 383x1406px) Image search: [Google]
shitcoins.png
39KB, 383x1406px
>lol its going to crash
>its bubbled dont buy
>stop buying its popping
>crashing any minute
>just stop buying
>why dont you stop
>idiot stop buying
>STOP IT ETH IS FUTURE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAJHHGH
>DELET THIS
>[gunshot sound]
>>
>>2062135
I told people to buy the dip, they laughed at me saying that bitcoin is dead and eth is the new king.
I absolutely don't feel sorry for any of them.
>>
>>2062135
ETH still has double the returns since december.
BTC dominance is still under 60

Dont be an idiot and just hold both. The technology is crypto and the market is booming.
>>
Nice one bitcucks, just wait when chinks start to regulate your buttcoin
>>
t. correction
buy bags now or stay poor newb
>>
>>2062192
When BTC becomes regulated in China, its value will only increase its demand in Western countries.

The Chinese evaluate everything they touch with their shifty, yellow hands.
>>
>>2062192
You mean watch it get regulated in to a Chinese store-of-value currency where the government gets to reap the benefits of both having a depreciating currency they can print the shit out of to remain competitive while investing in an appreciating currency that protects their own holdings from the inflationary pressure they themselves are creating?

This shit is the next US government bond, with China buying the shit out of it because they're looking at butting heads in the future and the last thing they want is to get fucked in a war with the US when their bonds are declared worthless.
>>
I love how people feel the need to take a side on the existence of btc and eth
>>
File: nocoinerIRL.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
nocoinerIRL.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>2062192
>>
>>2062135
That sounds pretty accurate OP
>>
>>2062190
Honestly, this. Stop comparing BTC to ETH when they have nothing to do with each other technologically other than the term block chain.
Both of them have enormous potential and are just beginning to find their niche markets. They are not competitors. Leave the ETH and BTC cheer squads and join the crypto community.
>>
>>2062182
Multi currency masterrace here.

I don't care which one goes up, i win either way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.