[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 y/o NEET >no relevant work experience >no relevant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 325.png (3MB, 2160x1616px) Image search: [Google]
325.png
3MB, 2160x1616px
>20 y/o NEET
>no relevant work experience
>no relevant qualifications
>too socially autistic to work a job where even the smallest of communication with customers is required
>no money to study or do a course
>no license
>no car
>vast majority of jobs in my area require that you have previous experience regardless of how menial the job is
>can't even get on social security because it requires an 'employment separation certificate' and i am too autistic and afraid to ask my previous employer for it

Apart from killing myself, what do I do?
>>
Go to a Temp agency Op and spruce up a resume. You need to start somewhere. Even if its a warehouse or hell data entry. Take lyft or uber etc..
>>
>>2060876
>>20 y/o NEET

That's not bad at all.
>>no relevant work experience

You're 20, what is it suppose to be relevant for? Lie and say you worked at a store for a while if you want to look more normal with people your age.
>>no relevant qualifications

Get some
>>too socially autistic to work a job where even the smallest of communication with customers is required

Work on that, little by little. If you've just been a NEET of course you'll be awful. Communication is a skill.
>>no money to study or do a course

Work
>>no license

Work and you can get it quickly.
>>no car

Work. Bus or bike works for now.
>>vast majority of jobs in my area require that you have previous experience regardless of how menial the job is

Lie. That shit most of the time is bs anyway, if you applied anyway they'd still call you to an interview.

don't look at "experience required", look at if you can actually do the tasks of the job.
>>can't even get on social security because it requires an 'employment separation certificate' and i am too autistic and afraid to ask my previous employer for it
>Apart from killing myself, what do I do?

You start working on these things. It's up to you, you can get somewhere in one year today. Or you can do nothing and mope around and feel sorry for yourself.
>>
>>2060876
Go to college get federal loans. Get a degree, don't fail. Graduate. Get a job.
>>
>>2060911
(((College))) is worthless now. Lots of grads are working as baristas or managers of burger joints
>>
break the law and make money
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.