[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Um, guys...should be we concerned >The higher the price of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170510-190114.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170510-190114.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Um, guys...should be we concerned

>The higher the price of ETH goes, the less people willing to "spend" it to fuel apps
>There is an incentive to keep ETH prices down

What should one make of this?
>>
>>2060407
You should be concerned in general.

Nobody actually wants crypto vapor.

They are holding hard assets now.

Only MEGA FEGS are trading chucky cheese tokens during this obvious FOMO phase.
>>
File: 84287171.jpg (80KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
84287171.jpg
80KB, 492x559px
>>2060407
SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>2060407
they print like this when they want weak hands to drop some in their lap on the free.

next week they'll be talking about how awesome it is if ETH goes to the moon because it'll only cost .000001 to buy a car, then all the retards will launch it back up.
>>
>>2060505
>if
>when
>>
Also this is old news. I saw it last week on reddit.
>>
If ETH gets too expensive people can just run their dapps on the ETC blockchain. ETH can be the gold and ETC can be the silver.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (15KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
15KB, 221x228px
I support freedom of the press I support freedom of the press I support freedom of the press I support freedom of the press I support freedom of the press I support freedom of the press I support freedom of the press I support freedom of the press I support freedom of the press I support freedom of the press I support freedom of the press
>>
>>2060407

That's a stupid argument.

The more ETH is worth and thrives, the more people will want it. Therefore, people will develop apps to make ETH comissions, they will sell services in ETH, etc.
>>
>>2060407
Coindesk is owned by Barry Shillbert.

https://twitter.com/barrysilbert?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

He's butthurt because he missed out on Ethereum. It's why he started Ethereum Classic after the hardfork. All their articles are the same..."Ethereum is great, but."

Don't worry about the gas price. Everything will be adjusted in due time, we aren't even close to the finish line of the protocol. We are still in a beta phase.
>>
How much ETH does it take to run a dapp? At what point does it become prohibitively expensive? Can't they just adjust the fuel prices in the future?
>>
>>2062361
Yes, that's why this argument is complete bullshit. The price that people would be willing to accept would adjust over time.
>>
>>2060407
Dapps are fuelled by gas not by ETH. Gas price scales accordingly.
>>
>>2062409
This guy fucks. Yeah everyone who doesn't understand that the gas price is flexible and controllable, even against change of ETH price, has not done their homework even slightly on how Ethereum and dApps work.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.