[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got hired for some bullshit job. I've been here 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: MP_Mickey_Ds.jpg (56KB, 572x384px) Image search: [Google]
MP_Mickey_Ds.jpg
56KB, 572x384px
I just got hired for some bullshit job. I've been here 3 days and today I asked my manager what I'm supposed to be doing for the 100th time and he snapped and told me to figure it out. I got no training and literally have no idea what the company does. it's a desk job. I was interviewed for this like 6 weeks ago and forget what they said in the interview as well.

what do
>>
Um, what was the position you applied for?
>>
>>2060332
I literally forget
>>
>>2060328
>>
Well then, you are in an excellent position. You can make your job be anything you want. Spend all day browsing. Just make sure to look really busy if someone notices you. As long as you get paid, who cares? Maybe spend your days looking for another job. The moment somebody questions what you do, you'll probably be fired.
>>
give the company name, /biz/ will assign you an appropriate function at your job
>>
>>2060338
How does this even happen
>>
>>2060328
I want you to know this is physically unfair to read you are such a fucking dunce and you get away with it. That says more about you and your initial impression than your job.
>>
This must be bait. How did you not have email communications about the job?

>>2060347
>Well then, you are in an excellent position. You can make your job be anything you want. Spend all day browsing. Just make sure to look really busy if someone notices you. As long as you get paid, who cares? Maybe spend your days looking for another job. The moment somebody questions what you do, you'll probably be fired.

Do this. Occasionally mutter curses under your breath and let out a sigh
>>
>>2060328
Just bullshit and look for new jobs on company time. You should have a new bullshit job by the time they figure out you do nothing and fire you. At least you made some dosh in the mean time.

You'll eventually get yelled at for not doing something then you can start doing it from then on.
>>
File: IMG_3268.jpg (100KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3268.jpg
100KB, 960x540px
>>2060406
>oh fuck me!

One of his better schemes
>>
Pull a book off the shelf that you think has something to do with you job, put it in front of your computer and keep you email open, read a page and look back at the computer and fuck around unless someone is around.
If someone is around open up Google and look at your book and back to Google doing random Google searches going "hmm this is a tough problem" over and over. The hard part is actually thinking of a believable problem if someone asks what you need help with, so think of some tangibly related problem.

I've been employed by the same place for years, won accolades and gotten promotions constantly and I still haven't worked a day in my life. I just alt tab to meme stocks I'm investing in and maybe read finance books. I've been told by my boss that I'm a core member of the team and I don't even know what I do, the thing is he doesn't either.
>>
File: IMG 28.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG 28.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>2060471
What the fuck does this company even do? wouldn't it be better to do somethings just to earn
>experience?
>>
>>2060471
>Companies work like this
>Economy functions at all.
>>
>>2060471

Are you from Greece? Or Spain?
>>
>>2060375
To be fair I'm starting a job next Monday and throughout the 3 interviews and medical I only figured out which job it was that actually called me back when I noticed the job title the doctor wrote down on the medical form. I looked through my email and then the interview questions made sense.
>>
>>2060406
>Do this. Occasionally mutter curses under your breath and let out a sigh
Literally did this for a year as a teacher. Their workload is so fucking low, I'd be so bored for half the day that I wandered the halls looking angry while thinking about tits and food
>>
File: LIfq5NV.png (314KB, 717x436px) Image search: [Google]
LIfq5NV.png
314KB, 717x436px
>>2060471
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.