[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>constantly feel like I'm doing a shitty job and on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 235x215px
>constantly feel like I'm doing a shitty job and on the verge of getting fired
>they keep giving me raises and telling me I'm doing a good job

Wtf is this shit? Do I just have low self esteem?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_syndrome

its a really shitty feel
the only solution is to tell yourself that you ARE that good, even though it will feel like you are lying to yourself

the other option is suicide
>>
They probably just like you and you're not a complete fuck up. I'm not the most talented at my job but what I lack in talent I make up for in other ways and feel pretty secure about my future. Take whatever grace you are shown as a blessing and continue to improve your performance.
>>
>>2060192
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impostor_syndrome
Huh, I didn't realize this was a thing. I would definitely say this is how I see myself and is how I've seen myself for most of my life.
>>
>>2060185
That's how everyone feels. It's how your masters trick you into believing that you're getting the better end of the deal, while you're actually just wasting your life slaving for the jews.
>>
I'm a lazy piece of shit who dicks around for 3 of 9 hours.

But for those six hours I'm better than my coworkers, who also dick around for 3 hours.
>>
>>2060218
Honestly there's not much of a reason for an office space for just about any job that can be done on a computer.

You put a bunch of people in a bunch of boring ass cubes all day they're going to fuck off and talk to each other. You give them internet they will browse news or fantasy football or whatever.

You hire competent individuals to work from home they will get you whatever the fuck stupid ass report you want and will probably do it a lot more effectively than if you had them working out of what is effectively a prison.

Companies would save so much on Lessing office space of they did this too. I don't get why it's not more popular.
>>
>>2060231
Dead boomers soon.
>>
File: college.jpg (1MB, 1250x833px) Image search: [Google]
college.jpg
1MB, 1250x833px
>>2060231
This should have been online too.
>>
>>2060192
>tfw I have the opposite of this
>>
>>2060192
wtf I have this but under two layers of irony
>>
>>2060185
>>2060208
people are really bad at accurately assessing their skills.

They either have dunning Kruger where they think they're Gods despite being subpar or imposter syndrome where nothing is ever good enough and they get depressed.
>>
>>2060185
i know that feel OP. i am late every day and have done some pretty unprofessional stuff. i even literally slept through meetings - like, I was in home in bed while people were at work in a conference room waiting for me. i knew i worked fast and got a lot of shit done well but i still felt like i was getting off easy for whatever reason. not only that, but i got promoted during all this and got very good bonuses. wtf?

then one person in our group left and their responsibilities were distributed to the group. from this, i realized i literally do twice the amount of work this person was doing. maybe you are like this too
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.