[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even possible to ETH to go way lower? There's no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sky-space-dark-galaxy.jpg (722KB, 2500x1794px) Image search: [Google]
sky-space-dark-galaxy.jpg
722KB, 2500x1794px
Is it even possible to ETH to go way lower?

There's no way right, the general consensus is that it'll keep rising as more people find out about it and the applications become developed?

What could cause ETH to crash? Government regulation? What is the worst case scenario.

Sorry if this sounds stupid I just don't want tunnel vision. Can anyone play devils advocate? I'm about to drop around $8,000 in at 89 USD ea. My hope is that it will reach 200 before the end of 2017.
Thank you.
>>
government shutdown
huge hack
bighead scandal
crypto crash
better blockchain alternative
>>
Kraken and Polo going down for 45 minutes
>>
>>2058858
>the general consensus is that it'll keep rising

How new are you to crypto? anything can happen,the DAO hack almost destroyed ethereum,but a simple security flaw or exchange hack etc could fuck things up bigtime,put some money into eth but be ready to cash out into bitcoin when shit hits the fan.
>>
have to wait and see what the adoption for eth is, but we're still one year away from it being developed

feel like the market cap of 8 billion is based on a 10% chance of it going to 80 billion

>>2058897
that takes away the value of making short term money in eth with longs and stop losses

but if you're committed to a long term hold that doesn't affect eth
>>
>>2058858
BTC/LTC are decentralized, deflationary digital currencies. that's all people and for and want. putting an app on a blockchain in tertiary.

>year of Leenux guys!!! it's gonna take over Windows!!! literally no one cares.

that's not even to mention that big banks and corporations, ya know, the ones we're trying to get out from under own a majority of the tokens.
>>
>>2058961
also the more complicated something is the more possible exploits.
>>
>>2058961
ask*
>>
File: vitalik our guy 1.png (1MB, 998x747px) Image search: [Google]
vitalik our guy 1.png
1MB, 998x747px
>>2058858

ETH looks to be going global and with lots of fan fare nothing like the shade that BTC got thrown for 8yrs,

https://twitter.com/EvaKaili/status/831474420543844353
>>
>>2059058
Everyone associates BTC with black markets which gives me better hope for eth to go big
>>
File: Chloe-Moretz-hat-style--03.jpg (225KB, 1450x2097px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe-Moretz-hat-style--03.jpg
225KB, 1450x2097px
>>2058858

I dont even trade cryptos but by the looks of things yes. Eth might go down a bit. I personally hold btc just for fun. Btc looking stronger than other cryptos atm too
>>
>>2059561
stop posting that pic, it annoys me

also what are those headphones, they look wacky af
>>
>>2059564
It's some kind of hearing aid.
>>
>>2058961
>that's not even to mention that big banks and corporations, ya know the ones we're trying to get out from under own a majority of the tokens.
And that would be a problem for coins like BTC, LTC and XRP, but ETH isn't a currency so it changes absolutely nothing, therefore no one gives a shit.
Don't you have a bitcoin transaction to wait for? Run along.
>>
Could always be wrong but it's been very stable. I'd just buy in now and not worry about it. News could come anytime now without warning
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.