[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got $20k in my IRA target date retirement fund. Thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 6984686824_f63545196a_b.jpg (264KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6984686824_f63545196a_b.jpg
264KB, 1024x768px
I've got $20k in my IRA target date retirement fund. Thinking of rolling it all into bitcoin and ethereum (50/50).

What is /biz/'s thoughts on this? I am just losing faith in fiat and the stability of the global economy and I'm young enough that I'm willing to take the risk.
>>
>>2058097
Not sure about Bitcoin but Ethereum is the future

And maybe Litecoin too is going to increase, though it seems uncertain now
>>
Don't put all of your money in one place. Take some out, but not all. Or leave the money you have in there and invest some into crypto going forward.
>>
>>2058165
the problem is that I would like to keep eth or btc in my roth IRA. BitcoinIRA is the only accredited place to do this and they don't support any etfs. Is it even possible to have two roth ira accounts?
>>
>>2058198
You can have as many IRAs as you want to open but keep up with how much you can contribute each year. The IRS just wants your total amount and don't care about how many you decide to manage. I can't speak on BitcoinIRA because I manage my crypto on my own.
>>
>>2058313
>I can't speak on BitcoinIRA

I'm supposed to get their investing guide today. I've actually paid all of the requisite taxes on my btc gains thus far like a good goy so I'd like to not do that in the future, but legally
>>
>Thinking of rolling it all into bitcoin and ethereum
kek, what the fuck am I reading
>>
>>2058389
You know, the stable economies.
>>
>>2058389
OP is REALLY interested in finding a reason to commit suicide lol
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.