[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll make it short: I've got about 4000 USD which I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: C2srt_zWIAIEBWV.jpg (34KB, 380x255px) Image search: [Google]
C2srt_zWIAIEBWV.jpg
34KB, 380x255px
I'll make it short: I've got about 4000 USD which I don't need (considering my income, expenses, savings etc.).

I wan't to increase this money and I'm willing to spend some time for this. I'm willing to take a risk but I don't want to gamble in Vegas...Do you have any recommendations for methods to do so? I'm an absoulute beginner in this topic and don't really know where to start.
>>
Find a crypto that got dumped hard as shit but is promising. Go all in and make sick gains
>>
>>2057242
>I don't want to gamble in Vegas.
>Go all in

your post doesn't help me at all but thanks for trying
>>
>>2057227
Start a roth ira and buy some ETFs.
>>
>>2057253
This is the responsible answer. But crypto is so much more fun though.
>>
>>2057253
>roth ira
I'm not from Burgerland, so I guess this doesn't apply.

>buy some ETFs
I'm willing to invest some time, is this really a good idea? Just buying some funds and waiting?
>>
>>2057260
as long as I don't need to go all in I'm willing to start with crypto, do you have a recommendation to get started in this topic? I'm at zero basically
>>
Be smart and invest in XBY, OP
It's the most modern crpyto out there and still in it's infancy stage
Buy in now only 200 sats atm it's the last dip before going straight to 1k sat
>>
>>2057285
>Be smart and invest in XBY, OP
I don't even know how to do so lol
>>
>>2057269
BTC is a good place to start because you can buy other Cryptos with it. Gemini is the best exchange for buying BTC with cash, in my opinion.

Transfer the BTC to poloniex and then have fun playing the meme market. A lot of people here are betting big on golem right now on the rumor that it might be added to coinbase.
>>
>>2057265
Dow Jones has had about 11% annualized gains over the past 30 years.

If you invest $4000 now and hold for 40 years, you'll have $260,000 (assuming the trend continues)

Even if you aren't American, I'd still look for a way to make sure your gains aren't taxed (which is what a roth ira does)
>>
>>2057289
set up an account on a BTC exchange that trades XBY/BTC or XBY/USD(Yobit or C-Cex), transfer funds from your bank account and then buy XBY in USD or BTC.
>>
>>2057285
I find this picture very convicing
>>
>>2057249
>wants to make profit
>doesn't want to risk it

There's people with real balls out there making choices that put them into success. Some guy yesterday bought 400 LTC with credit cards and he is already 5 dollars up on every ltc he bought.

When you stop being a kid, then you'll understand that you will never see these prices for alt coins ever again once they go mainstream.
>>
>>2057465
>tfw too poor to take advantage of this lucrative time
feels bad. need a better job to save faster
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>2057478
Just sign here and I'll see what I can do
>>
>>2057253
Don't do this. Only take out a IRA if you plan on not seeing that money until you're 60. Even then, the money will only maintain your current lifestyle since you won't be working at 60.
>>
>>2057660
>he doesn't know about substantially equal periodic payments
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.