[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I need to workout a trading strategy I'm relatively new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1392.png (67KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1392.png
67KB, 750x1334px
So I need to workout a trading strategy I'm relatively new to crypto and over the past week of investing in LTC I've made just over a grand. Now I'm not really that knowledgeable on trading, do I continue to hold, or do I take out my short term gains and reinvest in another alt or the same one? Generally confused as to how I should be going about this and how to maximise gains
>in b4 buy high sell low.
>>
Consider spreading your risk a little, solid options would be BTC ETH XRP, maybe take a bit of a punt on something like GNT. Still you might be good just riding the LTC wave for a minute, the gooks certainly appear to be mad for it
>>
>>2056659
Ok, I'm really into GNT, not so much XRP due to mass shilling on here. I have 4.5k more to invest so what would you recommend
>>
File: xrp.png (153KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
xrp.png
153KB, 1600x900px
>>2056627
>XRP

You mean the same XRP that was manipulated by literal Jews to stay at 2800 Sats for an entire month after the last pump?

Do people have some short term memory problem or something? Do they forget that XRP is a literal JEW coin that was manipulated for an entire month, and that some how this pump will be different.
>>
>>2056666
That flat trading for a month is not natural in the crypto world by the way. Chances are anyone who went in on XRP, probably also still has 100k BitBeans sitting in their wallet.
>>
>>2056680
I know it's the JEW coin and I want cover on him, he also likes fucking money and if this coin can really save him some it's going places
>>
File: flat.png (32KB, 1188x673px) Image search: [Google]
flat.png
32KB, 1188x673px
>>2056680
>>
>>2056689
This coin will be doped by the JEWS once they find it useful and they will just develop their own coin and use XRP as the prototype. XRP is FUD besides the fact that it can pump once in a while. Screencap this desu
>>
>>2056698
What the fuck is the point of developing another one if they already have one that works?
>>
>>2056680
>B-but its going up so fast and I dont wanna miss the rocket.
They wanna make short term gains. Literally gambling tho.
>>
Buy XBY!!!!! When this coin moons I am going to need a fellow Aussie to drive our lambos together
>>
>>2056703
Bought at a cent and still holding because I want cover on the JEW, also a successful gambler
>>
>>2056702
Because they would release it after mining 25% of the total coin cap themselves.
>>
>>2056627
Just choose 1 of the top 10, (besides BTC/LTC/ETH)

Buy in at the dip, and watch it rise.
>>
>>2056760
Actually - choose all the top ten (besides BTC/LTC/ETH) and split your funds between them.
>>
>>2056749
So instead of just buying half of ripples holdings now at 1.5 billion or less, thousands of banks are going to work between themselves using information they gained 'testing' a companies product, to develop a new coin, achieve this for say under a billion bucks, then release that one?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.