[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you live with your parents and have no social life... What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1429200745129.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1429200745129.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
If you live with your parents and have no social life...

What stops you just working 18 hours a day and going all in on crypto after each paycheck?
>>
>>2054751
Sounds like a good idea until you get to the crypto part.
>>
>>2054751
Being in university and having to study instead. Just want my shitty degree. Working is so much simpler than this shit.

At least I got a full ride tho.
>>
i do this but with actual markets
>>
>working 18 hours a day
>what is overtime
literally illegal in most countries where this would be a choice

>crypto
>making baseless speculations
random walk hypothesis
>>
>>2054788
are you me
>>
You can only get 44 hours a week at my job and good luck scheduling 2 jobs together
>>
I do this lol 20 yo
>>
>>2054800

Why am I up 40k since January, then?
>>
File: 1344949898076.jpg (2MB, 3466x2776px)
1344949898076.jpg
2MB, 3466x2776px
>>2054751
>MFW I have 9grand inheritance.
>And about 2g savings
>Just going to play it safe and buy dips at least once a day to net a nice 10% where I can consistently.
>If I see a moon mission, then I board.

I swear to god, if this makes me a millionaire, i'm inviting all of /biz/ over to my mansion for an autistic hangout.
>>
>>2054879
crypto is in its infancy right now and is highly volatile in relation to gains

long term crypto is no better than gambling or day traders. a positive anecdote doesn't mean crypto will perform in any way in the future

also that 40k will be greatly reduced provided you ever try to cash out
>>
File: 1490738942536.png (129KB, 724x611px)
1490738942536.png
129KB, 724x611px
>live with your parents
>have no social life
>no income
>>
>>2054937
>long term crypto is no better than gambling or day traders

lelelelelelelleleleleleleleelelleleelee reeeeeeeee lelelelleleeleeleelee
>>
>>2054937
The idea is to cash out slowly/spread your gains around to various places where you can cash out quickly.
>>
>What stops you just working 18 hours a day
Not having a job.
>>
>>2054751

im moving back in with parents to do this.

4k/month all in in btc and etc.

the wagecuck life is no life at all.
>>
>>2054755
So its better to work until you are 70 years old?
>>
>>2054751
As someone who lives with their parents, has no social life, and did nearly this for 3 years minus the cypto part, I can tell you it's not worth it. If your posting here your more likely to kill yourself before you get anywhere with it.

I'm the most emotionless person I know and I can't bring myself to work more than 60 hours a week. I was driving lift trucks for 90% of this time and it was just painfully boring to the point where you don't even care about the future/gains. My life consisted of work/few episodes of anime a day/sleep 6-7 days a week for 3 years. Better off trying to try making money from something you enjoy while investing.
>>
>>2054788
>full ride

How, exactly? Which scholarship(s) or grants did you apply or qualify for?
>>
>>2055106
I'm considering this as well!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.