[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ so lately my mom is very depressed because she has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: business-solution-8384779.jpg (202KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
business-solution-8384779.jpg
202KB, 1300x957px
Hey /biz/ so lately my mom is very depressed because she has a lot of debts and she has to feed 2 kids and my grandfather and doesn't have an steady income other than alimony wich is like 300$ a month, she previously had a buisness involving occult things like tarot and runes because that is what she's most knowledgeable about but because she didn't know how to manage a buisness she had things stolen like money and stuff for selling, and after that buisness just went wrong and it crashed, now i want to help my mom create a succesful buisness but i don't know how and i wanted to see i could get recomendations, tips,etc, thanks beforehand.
>>
Buy ETH
>>
>>2054146
care to elaborate?
>>
>>2054159
Ethereum is incredibly profitable and has a strong future.
It's still in a decent dip, get a coinbase account and buy some.
>>
>>2054163
thanks for the info, i'll look more into it.
>>
>>2054139

if your going to take any crypto advice from here, just remember, stick to bitcoin, some ETH is good and LTC is looking good as well but further than that and your gambling.
>>
>>2054139
>started a business despite being able to see the future, including the collapse of her own business
>>
>>2054255
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>2054139

Get a college degree in a lucrative field and take care of your mother proper.

If you poor college will be basically free. Make a solid budget.

#1 business advice...keep track of every penny...do shit that makes more money than it costs....profit
>>
>>2054282
i live in Ecuador where the minimum wage is 365$ and it's pretty hard to get a job and also pay for education i usually do manual labor part time and give money to my mom to help her debts unfortunally i didn't finish high school and don't have enough money to pay for education so it's hard for me to find a full time job.
>>
>>2054139
>>2054146
crypto is a horrible investment longterm, especially with all the issues surrounding currency conversion. This isn't a business its just baseless speculation. ETH will never be widely adapted, value tokens will never be widely adapted

OP depending on where you live look into basic service jobs, or certifications. You can get basic medical certification (drawing blood, etc) in less than 9 months, massage therapy is another good scam

or sell drugs
>>2054282
>if you poor college will be basically free
maybe in europe. everywhere else it just means youll have easy access to loan money
>>
go to a website like tremorgames or something that makes humble bundle its bitch, find games that are cheaper there than on G2A (almost all), either just straight purchase coins for them using paypal or earn those coins by slogging through shit, sell those same games on g2a for a 900% profit (.10 to 1.00) have that money go back to your paypal accounts repeat the process. If I could make a bot for this I would be rich but alas I am a lazy shit.
>>
>>2054139

I would look into what went wrong in her occult business, there is a lot of money to be made, it's a nice niche.

I looked into it briefly in the past (even though I know nothing about the shit) and nobody knows about SEO, all the websites are shit, margins are pretty high. Set her up with a website and make her right articles about whatever her shit is about. In these articles, mention what will be needed for the bulshit ritual and link the required items towards your shop.

How did she get fucked ? By suppliers ? If yes, it's not really a problem, just look for a better supplier; do not order more than you can afford to loose.

If she was scammed by customers, it's all about taking precautions. Don't send the item until you received the money/ the check cleared, keep a blacklist.
>>
>>2054139
tell your mom to buy golem GNT
>>
>>2054139

Is your mom hot ?
>>
>>2054914

The historical data doesn't support your first claim
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.